Concrete Guy Inc.

Concrete Contractors
Brampton ON L6R 3M3

Reviews for Concrete Guy Inc.

Annie J.
Annie J.

Landscaping and concrete poured in front my home

Concrete Guy Inc.
Brampton
L6R 3M3

Delo is easy to talk too; he was patient w/ listening to my ideas and providing feedback and his own expertise. He was committed to meeting my requested timeline. He set expectations and was great to work it! I would recommend him any day.

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

SivooG
SivooG

Replaced ashphalt with concrete on my driveway and made me a concrete pad for my shed

I had a ashphalt driveway and needed to renovate my backyard. So they removed all the ashphalt and made the driveway completely concrete also he made me a 8x10 concrete pad to place my shed on. The job was done on time very organized and super clean. Highly recommended

We are happy you are pleased. Thank you for trusting us with your project.

roseline.tejeda
roseline.tejeda

Exposed concrete- steps, curb and walkway

We were extremely pleased with concrete guy and their work. The work was done in a timely manner, diligently and very professional. I felt confident and assured every step of the way. My exposed concrete is a lovely shine, colour and texture. I am constantly complimented on it.

Glad you are satisfied. You chose a great colour. Thank you for your support.

More about Concrete Guy Inc.

We are a small company making customers happy all over the GTA. Quality professional work is what you get when you pick us. Our services include exposed aggregate, plain grey concrete, interlock and natural steps. Wether you want a backyard escape or a fresh driveway that will not only show ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Brampton?