NB Electric Inc

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  NB Electric Inc

Reviews for NB Electric Inc

Mark Irvine from Toronto
Mark Irvine from Toronto

a simple job that became more difficult

I was very impressed with the recent work that Navin did at my house. He was on time, professional, and clean. He was also very friendly and approachable in answering all of my questions about the work he was doing. I don't have a lot of background knowledge in electrical jobs, so it was nice to learn from him.

I had Navin in to work on an outlet and range hood that weren't working. It seemed like a simple job at first, but it became more complicated with the problem turned out to be in the electrical panel. Navin solved this issue efficiently, and even though it took longer than expected, he only charged me for an hour because we had agreed on that ahead of time.

I will definitely use NB Electric in the future!

Thank you Mark, for the review. It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm glad you are pleased with my work.

Theresa C.
Theresa C.

Exterior Lighting

Installed new exterior lighting solutions. Navin is very professional, organized and worked with us to determine the best solution. He even brought his own vacuum!! I will ask him back for all future electrical needs at my home.

Thank you Theresa for the great review.

Devie M.
Devie M.

Restaurant electrical

Navin Bachan is an amazing electrician that gets the job done fast and efficient with great pricing.
He takes pride in his work to make sure customers are very satisfied.
Highly recommend him for any electrical job big or small

Thank you for your kind words.

More about NB Electric Inc

Electrical repairs and new installations.