Ai Electrical Services LTD

Reviews for Ai Electrical Services LTD

KornastonePro Corp. in Calgary
KornastonePro Corp. in Calgary

Basement Renovation

AI completed several basement projects for us. Scope was mainly electrical rough-ins and finishes. Ai assisted in ensuring that all works meet safety and always changing electrical codes. This helped us save time and money.
AI jobs are always done professionally and neatly.

Thank you for the review. Have. Great day!

Geetanjali Singh  in Calgary
Geetanjali Singh in Calgary

Electrical work

I found Aly phone no on khijiji and asked him to come and look for my washer and dryer.He could not figured out but after a week I got a call from him and he said if the problem has not been resolved he would like to come and look at it again(which I allowed).He came and found out that there was an open wire behind the wall .It gave me goosebumps as I have never met anyone who can loose a sleep over work. It's been 3 years now I only call him when there is an electrical job.

I will highly recommend him

Thank you for the feedback. Have a great day!

Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?