Great Lawn Inc.

Garden Maintenance
Calgary AB T3G 3R3
HomeStars  >  Garden Maintenance in Calgary  >  Great Lawn Inc.

Review for Great Lawn Inc.

Terrible customer service

Unfortunately I hired this company as the CEO talks a big talk but doesn't deliver at all. Everything he promises is untrue- I stupidly paid him up front for both lawn care (would you hire a lawn care professional who has his own private lawn full of mud and exposed soaker hoses? I was so stupid, I just gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was too busy looking after his own clients.....) and also snow removal. In the end I had one person show up once and just spread some grass seed by hand and he said he did weeding and cutting but I saw no evidence of that, it was totally shoddy unprofessional work. And the snow removal team didnt show up once all winter. Looking back I also blame myself that I ignored all warning signs. Learn from my mistakes and totally avoid this company!