ProShip Moving & Delivery

bobo in Merritt
bobo in Merritt
1 review Merritt, BC

Moving

After trying and failing to get an online estimate/appointment scheduled, (I'm a luddite) talked to a friendly human and set everything up. Very good about explaining process as this was my first time and I was in a time crunch . The 2 men arrived with a 26 foot truck and all necessary dollies, blankets, everything. Very capable, hard working, offered up suggestions, loaded efficiently and diligently, drove to next destination to drop off 2 items at new house. Then drove to storage center where they happily took over unloading everything and placing properly. Invoice and payment they drove off to next job we drove home, all happy! Pricing great, happy to pay for muscle, expertise and ample truck! Definitely recommend, just have items pre boxed, furniture separated what moves, what stays, goes quickly, less money, hooray!

Twofik in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
Twofik in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
1 review Montréal,

Service

They quoted us the best rate of all the other vancouver movers we called. And we paid only what was agreed, nothing more. This company is professional and reliable. And the team is very fast and experienced.

Kash in North Vancouver
Kash in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Last minute move with a great attitude

I had to move some heavy equipment at the last minute and called ProShip. They came out the same evening and moved everything at a great rate and with an excellent attitude. I'll be calling them again when I need anything moved!