NedsHomeReno

Reviews for NedsHomeReno

JT in Toronto
JT in Toronto

Great job - roof repair

Ned is fantastic. He came in and fixed my roof providing a before and after video of his work.

He is very responsive and trustworthy! I would definitely hire him again !

Justin

VinceL in Mississauga
VinceL in Mississauga

Roof repair

Shingles blew off my roof during wind storm. Called NedsHomeReno, they responded immediately and fully repaired roof the next day. Great job and a great price. Will definitely hire them again.

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

Roofing job - Great results

Called Ned when our roof suffered severe damage from high winds. He was very organised and punctual when it came to setting up an appointment. Fixed our roof at a great price and the quality of his work was outstanding. Very polite and professional individual. Will definitely be using this contractor for my other projects in the near future.

Camille Wiltshire from Toronto
Camille Wiltshire from Toronto

Honesty &

The wind storm damaged my roof and Ned cane and repaired it. He was very honest! I had other companies come out and gave high estimates. All of them were trying to capitalize on this unfortunate situation! I highly recommend them!

anapel in Woodstock
anapel in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Roof Repair

Ned repaired our roof after significant damage from a terrible windstorm ... he was efficient, reliable and provided us with a reasonable rate... he also kept us up-to-date with his schedule.

Gaby  in Mississauga
Gaby in Mississauga

Roof damage repaired

We had some roof damage due to high winds and Ned was able to assist us in a timely manner. He was super polite and his follow up was very good. He even fixed my parents' roof and they were happy also. His level of customer service is very good as he cared about matching the tile colour and scheduled his time so our roof was fixed before it rained. We have other work that needs to be done on the house and will be calling NedsHomeReno.