Dma Garage Doors

Reviews for Dma Garage Doors

kylejamesmartin21
kylejamesmartin21
1 review St. Albert, AB

New garage door and motor

Dalton was so great to work with. He initially contacted me within 30 minutes of my email and explained different options and prices allowing us to make an informed decision within our budget. Our garage door was installed a week later! Thanks for your help Dalton!

we are glad to hear that your loving the new Garage Door that Dalton installed. we will let him know he did a fantastic job and to keep up the fantastic work.

keith
keith
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

door not shutting/ sensors not working?

Fantastic service. Professional and courteous. Job issue diagnosed and completed in no time at all. I am recommending DMA to my friends and work colleagues as I felt no pressure to accept the quote and didn't feel that I was being taken advantage of> Thanks Dalton

thank you, we are glad to hear that our technicians are providing great service with out any pressure to customers.

we will pass on the praise to Dalton and let him know he is doing a fantastic job.

Les in Edmonton
Les in Edmonton

Broken torsion spring

I cannot say enough about the exceptional prompt service that received from DMA Garage Doors. I phoned on a Saturday morning with a broken torsion spring on my garage door and by 10:00 AM it was repaired. I considered doing this myself, but after phoning for a quote and getting what I considered a very good price. I decided to save myself the headache and get a professional to do it for me. Dalton was extremely good to work with, arrived when he said he would, and charged me the quoted price, even though he had to run out and get the proper part that he didn't have with him. Would I use this company again? You bet I would!!

we appreciate the wonderful review, I'll make sure we tell Dalton to keep up his fantastic work. We would happily work with you again in the future.

Peter
Peter

Garage door installation

Very professional and knowledgeable. High quality door made right here in Edmonton. The new door works great. He even to time to help me install a new opener at no extra cost.

Thanks Peter, glad to hear your happy with your new garage door.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage door repair and key pad installation

Excellent service for a garage door repair. Provided us with an estimate up front, service was prompt. We asked for a key pad entry last minute and he was able to install no problem. Very highly recommended.

thank you for the review. we are glad to hear how amazing our technicians are out in the field. we will tell them to keep up the good work.

Vanessa  in Edmonton
Vanessa in Edmonton

Prompt excellent Service Replaced Tension Springs on Garage Door

Dalton is very efficient & knowledgeable. He replaced the tension springs on my garage door the same day as I called him for a quote. Quality, friendly professional and great price for service

Thanks Vanessa. Our technicians are highly trained experts in there feild, we are glad that you have had such a wonderful experience.

YouCanToo
YouCanToo
4 reviews St. Albert, AB

Car crashed very old garage doors = needed replacement doors (2) and install

DMA Garage Doors was prompt, personable, highly knowledgeable about the repairs that I definitely needed. We ordered unique doors within our budget and were amazed at how they turned out! Furthermore, DMA came on the weekend due to my erratic schedule - a big plus for me!
Highly recommend.

we are glad to hear that your enjoying your Garage Doors, we Do work weekend regularly so if you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to give us a shout. We would gladly work for you again in the future.

drheck
drheck
1 review Edmonton, AB

Garage door spring and cable repair

Dalton was very knowledgeable and friendly and gave excellent service. I would highly recommend him for all your garage door needs. He does it all and is very reasonably priced.

thank you for the kind words. our Technicians strive to bring you the best experience possible.

David Jones in Edmonton
David Jones in Edmonton

Great work - nice door

My single panel steel door circa 1955 finally gave out. Dalton gave me a competitive quote and did excellent work with high quality materials. He was prompt and put in considerable time modifying the door-frame to fit the new door.

great to hear that your happy with the installation of your new garage door. I hope it serves you very well for years to come.

great to hear that Dalton is doing Quality workmanship

guyk6666
guyk6666

Garage door service

Dalton did a fabulous job tuning up our overhead door and recommending preventative maintenance. Good work, nice guy & highly recommended.

thank you Guy for the review we are glad to hear that our Technician is doing Fabulous Work. thank you for choosing DMA Garage Doors

More about Dma Garage Doors

DMA Garage Doors is a Same Day service, we offer a 24/hour Emergency service. Our Technicians Show up with parts ready to repair your door.

We install new garage door openers, new garage doors. We only use quality parts, we install the best products on the market.
If its something that we don't install we will do our research to insure that our customers get the best possible service.

Here at DMA Garage Doors, we try our best to mix affordability and quality so our customers are happy for years to come.

"Quality and safety is in your DMA when it comes to your Garage Door"

Services that we Offer:
Spring replacement, Cable repair/Replacement, Spring tensioning, Garage door maintenance, Shaft Conversions, Remote Replacement, Keypad Replacement, Hinge Repair/Replacement, Garage Door balancing, Bottom Rubber Replacement, Weather stripping Replacement, All garage door Misc repairs