C M P Enterprise Services

Reviews for C M P Enterprise Services

Dthomas4
Dthomas4

Cleaning th house

I was very impressed with the job done. She was very thorough and professional.
I like that she was personable and very flexible

Thank you Mr Dave Thomas for your review. It was really an honor to receive such a great review from you. It is always our desire to treat our customers with the class we have developed and continues to protray to our customers always. Again thank you likewise. We are glad that you was happy with the job done and I know you will continue to be.

Bless u
Sharon

Rachel
Rachel

house cleaning

C.M.P Enterprise was amazing they negotiated with me when it came to prices and there staff was respectful and did a wonderful job in my house

Rachel thank you again for accepting CMP ENTERPRISE SERVICES into your home we are happy that you are one of our most valved customer.

Wendy
Wendy

Cleaning

Very timely; works fast and efficient; very professional; great job on cleaning and organizing; very reliable.

Thank you Wendy we at CMP Enterprise Services knows we can depend on you. Our Motto is to please our Customers.

Eunice
Eunice

House Cleaning

The work that was done in my home was excellent, every inch of my house was spotless.

CMP Enterprise Services thank you for your dependable response and your support as one of our strongest customers. Thank you for trusting us to do Business with us and we are happy having you likewise.

More about C M P Enterprise Services

We are a Family Owned and Operated Business Located in Toronto Ontario. CMP ENTERPRISE SERVICES stand out where ever we work. We are a Residential and Home Care Based Business which provides the Toronto area with Exceptional Services for the past 18 years.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in York?