T.Dot Granite Inc

T.Dot Granite Inc

Reviews for T.Dot Granite Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

T.Dot the best

Called T.Dot and they came within the hour, have me a quote I couldn't refuse and came back the next day and installed countertop. I've been happy since. I highly recommend T.Dot

proud to see our customers are satisfied with the products and workmanship provided by our company
we are very thankful to you sir for showing a gratitude and posting the review we are very greatful to provide our services to you in future as well

Salem in Toronto
Salem in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

Gary was very professional and installed the backsplash on a weekend and evening to suit our schedule.

The quality of work was excellent and the price was very fair and reasonable.

He was polite, helpful and I would highly recommend his work.

thanks very much we appreciate it
its glad to see our customers happy
thanks very much
tdotgranite inc

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Improvement

We had a leaking sink and it was a toss between repair or replacement. Garry offered quote to replace counter top, backsplash and range hood. He did a good job, price was reasonable and completed the job as per schedule.

All the best Garry!

glad to hear positive feedback from our clients
we always deliver the best of best products and services as committed to our clients
thanks for writing the review brother
we are always ready to help you and your familly friends on their projects
feel free to buzz anytime
team
tdotgranite

inder in Toronto
inder in Toronto

Service & product

Very professional service with reasonable price. Work has been done on time as promised.Product quality is also Very good. Will refer to my friends. Thank you for your service at my home.

thanks very much for taking out sometime from your busy schedule to writing the feedback
always ready to hear the doubts and clearify
feel free to buzz us any time

Tamanna in Etobicoke
Tamanna in Etobicoke

Kitchen & Bathroom Counter Renovations

We were due for a counter replacement so we were on the look out for someone to contact. We found Gary’s number on lamp post so we gave him a call!

Personality wise he’s a great guy, wonderful to work with! His prices were decent and he got the job done in time. We are satisfied with our counters! The quality is amazing and the installation is perfect!

We highly recommend Gary and his team!

what an pleasure and gratitude showed by our customers in regards to the service and quality products provided to them
thanks tamana for taking out some time and writing the review we are highly thankful to you and your family for letting us help finish your project

Daphne in Toronto
Daphne in Toronto

Counter top

Gary and team did an amazing job in fixing my counter top for the kitchen. We were satisfied with the choices they provided and they give you suggestions that works best for you. They were fast and made no mess. I would surely recommend them for renovations. It was a surprise gift from the family and I was surely happy. Thank you!!!

thanks jason it was an pleasure to finish your job hopefully we will get more business from your family and friends
great thanks for posting the review

Sharon in Caledon
Sharon in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Washroom countertop, fireplace surround and shower bench

Gary is an honest and fair person, several trips to our home to ensure satisfaction. Very good job and reliable service.
Clean and professional workmanship. I would use them again.

thanks sharon it was an pleasure working with you guys zito and you are awesome people to deal with
alwYs ready to answer the doubt
and thanks again for posting the review
thanks
team t.granite

d2paquet in North York
d2paquet in North York

Kitchen and Entrance

Gary was very professional and understanding of our budget. He gave us several options and even obtained services to get our floors replaced. We are in the middle of the project now and I am more than confident in writing a positive review for him. I would recommend Gary to any of my friends or family. Gary ensures the job is done and done right!

More pics to follow once job is done.

thannks den we would love to finsih everything before your Thanksgiving party

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen counter top replacement

This company was amazing. Gary gave the best quote to replace our counter top over 4 other quotes. His professionalism and knowledge about the product and suggestions for better ideas was outstanding. His turn around from the quote to installation was a matter of days!! Gary was absolutely meticulous regarding the installation process.
I would highly recommend T.Dot for any kitchen or bathroom upgrade!

It feels great to save people some money to get their workdone by the best quality and professional service around GTA
thanks very much petty for taking out some time from your busy schedule to review our services it was great working for you
team
tdotgranite

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Counter tops

I was looking for an affordable and a good quality option. After getting quotes from 4-5 places, garry sounded a convincing professional for my project and saved me atleast 300-400 bucks. The work was clean, satisfying and finished on time. Very professional personnel. I would recommend TDot granite to everyone around.

thanks very much buddy we are apriciate taking some time out from your busy schedule to write us an review

we always like to save people some money as its made out of hardwork
we try to be as transparent deal no hidden charge in and out jobs
pls referr us to your family and friends

great thanks

More about T.Dot Granite Inc

T Dot Granite is a leading Toronto based Company that specializes in the repair and sales of granite, quartz, marble countertops backsplashes, Tiles, Fencing and more. . We have been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 10 years. As Quality Builders, we focus on high quality services and complete ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Mississauga?