Mcf Homeandbusiness

Reviews for Mcf Homeandbusiness

James L.
James L.
1 review London, ON

Bathroom repair, toilet replacement.

Flawless work by a true pro. His diagnosis of the issue we were having and the solution was spot in, affordable and done perfectly. I will be contacting them for any house renos or upgrades needed. I live in an older home, it’s appr. 100 years old. Mikes knowledge and problem solving abilities without having to sacrifice budget or safety was impressive. Great company.

happy to take of your issue look forward to helping you again

getam
getam

House renovation

Mike it is very reliable and trustworthy. He completed a front porch / deck, lay laminate floor in basement and the stairs in picture. Also helped with repairs to shed floor. All the repairs were done over 3-4 weeks. The cost was roughly 5000 (materials approx 1450). Thank you Mike

great working for you

lisa.parker
lisa.parker
1 review Woodstock, ON

Bathroom renovation

Mike installed a medicine cabinet in my mobile home bathroom. He designed and built a framework for it so that it would be securely attached behind the wall since there was nothing there to begin with. Very happy with the work he completed. I have already referred him to a client who used his services.

great meeting you and look forward to working for you again.

Private User reviews London, ON

Deck repairs

We needed some deck repairs before winter set in and Mike made the area safe and sound. Very good communicator and willing to put in effort for a small job.

pleasure to work for

Jamie
Jamie

Bathroom, Water damage repair

I had a leak in my stand up shower. Mike fixed the water damage with the walls and replaced the shower surround. It was on time and within the estimate. Very happy with Mike's communication and responsiveness throughout the project.
Mike is the best contractor I’ve worked with for my properties in London.

great working for you

Private User reviews London, ON

Roof repair

Mike and the team were able to find a roofing contractor located in my city fast and I was happy to get my roof repaired in short time. Thank you.

happy customer is very important to us

Tomas A.
Tomas A.

Maintenance and handy work

Mike and his team were courteous and honest. They explained the details of each job in great depth. I thought it would be hard to find someone to do so many small jobs, deck repair, caulking, window cleaning (inside and out) and faucet replacements. Easy to contact and quality work!!

glad I could help when no one else would

helendvillamor
helendvillamor

Furniture assembly

Mike was very professional and got the job done in a timely manner!
Mike was so very friendly and his attention to detail was above and beyond!
I highly recommend Mike to anyone that requires anything done to home and/or office!

great to work for

Ed B.
Ed B.

House reno

After being stiffed by another contractor, I hired MCF to finish the job. The attention to detail is second to none.

I would highly recommend hiring them for your next job.

glad I could help in time of need

Basement Reno. And back deck and kitchen

Mike is a awesome guy very understanding. Came and worked with my schedule which helped alot. I give Mike 10 out of 10. I will use him again.

Sean

really happy to make something you enjoy so much

More about Mcf Homeandbusiness

Over the past 12 years we have been providing affordable services for people that need assistance with jobs around the house or the office. We provide more than 20 different services and have expertise in all areas that we promote our business.

We have a very strong belief that customer service needs to come first and our honest approach from the time you call until the time the job is completed will be refreshing. We are happy to give suggestions, complete already started jobs or take on a large project with complete confidence. Contact us today and let's get something done!