MCF Homeandbusiness

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in London  >  MCF Homeandbusiness

Reviews for MCF Homeandbusiness

1 review London, ON

Roof repair

Mike and the team were able to find a roofing contractor located in my city fast and I was happy to get my roof repaired in short time. Thank you.

happy customer is very important to us

Tomas A.
Tomas A.
1 review London, ON

Maintenance and handy work

MCF Homeandbusiness
London
N6J 2Y6

Mike and his team were courteous and honest. They explained the details of each job in great depth. I thought it would be hard to find someone to do so many small jobs, deck repair, caulking, window cleaning (inside and out) and faucet replacements. Easy to contact and quality work!!

glad I could help when no one else would

helendvillamor
helendvillamor

Furniture assembly

Mike was very professional and got the job done in a timely manner!
Mike was so very friendly and his attention to detail was above and beyond!
I highly recommend Mike to anyone that requires anything done to home and/or office!

great to work for

Ed B.
Ed B.

House reno

After being stiffed by another contractor, I hired MCF to finish the job. The attention to detail is second to none.

I would highly recommend hiring them for your next job.

glad I could help in time of need

Basement Reno. And back deck and kitchen

Mike is a awesome guy very understanding. Came and worked with my schedule which helped alot. I give Mike 10 out of 10. I will use him again.

Sean

really happy to make something you enjoy so much

More about MCF Homeandbusiness

Over the past 12 years we have been providing affordable services for people that need assistance with jobs around the house or the office. We provide more than 20 different services and have expertise in all areas that we promote our business.

We have a very strong belief that customer service needs to come first and our honest approach from the time you call until the time the job is completed will be refreshing. We are happy to give suggestions, complete already started jobs or take on a large project with complete confidence. Contact us today and let's get something done!