Avis Painting

Reviews for Avis Painting

Sahar in Kanata
Sahar in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck power wash, sanding and sealing

We had a very old deck and thanks to help of Avis painting it looks brand new. The attention to details of the team was amazing. I’m so happy with the results.

Lisa from Chelmsford
Lisa from Chelmsford

Exterior Painting

Stephen did a great job staining my deck and fence. He was able to complete the project by the week I requested and offered great customer service/professionalism. He providing timing expectations throughout, which was much appreciated, and was very transparent with any incremental costs associated with replacing deck boards by showing the invoice for the materials. He was very meticulous when prepping the fence and deck for staining by pressure washing and sanding thoroughly. He was very tidy and left the site well organized at the end of the day. At the end of the project, everything was put back in its original place. I'm very happy with his work and the deck/fence look new again. I would highly recommend Avis Painting to others and would definitely hire them again for future painting projects.

Great work

Stephen painted my basement rec room and an upstairs bedroom: both were white plus dark accent walls.

His pricing is fair, transparent and straight-forward.

I'm very happy with his work, given that my walls are not in the best shape: they definitely look better now. He patched wherever he could and even went above and beyond to fill a crack in my ceiling. Cleaned up after himself very well each day, which was appreciated.

Stephen is pleasant to have around (I work from home), and a good communicator. I highly recommend Avis Painting.

Thank you! You were a pleasure to work with as well.

Mhpotash
Mhpotash

Full house touchups, Painting full walls and doors.

Prepping our house for sale and had Avis in to clean up all of the holes, nicks and scratches as well as paint a few walls and doors.

The work was fast, affordable and well done. We would definitely hire them again!

Thanks Michael!

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

interior painting

Stephen was a total professional and a great guy , for us he did all the hallways in the house , Kitchen walls and ceiling , family room with accent wall and the dining room , and of course all the trim that went with this job .He puts his head down and just works, some nights till 8pm just to finish something up and get ready for the next day . We will be recommending him to any of our friends or coworkers for any painting required .
Stephens painting lines are excellent I have no idea how he has such a steady hand , he says it comes from his baseball days lol. Each night everything was put in its place for the next day ,and when the job was done
It looked like no one was ever there except for the new look everywhere . We would use Stephen and Avis Painting again without hesitation and would recommend 100 % . He even worked around our very curious boxer , checking out everything he did , and they became pals as well . Oh and just so you all know I have never written a review on anything in my life , but Stephen deserves the first !

Thanks Chris!

Drywall, Tape and Paint Bathroom

Stephen was recommended by our contractor and came exactly as advertised. He came after hours to fit our schedule, he boarded taped, primed and painted our basement bathroom. We were on a tight budget and left some of the old drywall and Stephen blended the old with the new seamlessly. His painting was clean and quick. Would recommend him %100.

Thank you!

Adelaide in East York
Adelaide in East York

High ceiling staircase

Needed help to paint our high ceiling staircase. Stephen did an excellent job. The result is very clean and neat. Plus he is professional and very pleasant. I strongly recommend him.

Thanks Adelaide!

Dave in East York
Dave in East York

Exterior Paint Job

Stephen re painted the exterior rear addition on my house and side porch. Siding was wood board and batten and wood porch. Excellent job!!! Professional, timely and clean. Will definitely use Stephen again from future jobs.

Thanks Dave - you were a pleasure to work with!

Marie Tripp from Toronto
Marie Tripp from Toronto

Painting a 2 bedroom 1 bath

I am so pleased with the paint job from Avis Painting! Stephen the owner is very professional and prompt. The teams pride shows in the work. Very clean job. Will call Stephen, owner of Avis Painting for any painting jobs in the future!

Thanks Marie!

Sandy2m in Toronto
Sandy2m in Toronto

Restaining deck

Due to neglect, our deck needed big time cleaning and staining. Stephen was recommended to us and we were not sorry we chose him. He was very professional and conscientious in his work starting from the power wash - sanding - and restain. The finished deck is a joy now. Would not hesitate to recommend Avis Painting for any project.

Thanks Sandy!

More about Avis Painting

We aren't finished until you are completely satisfied!
Check out our facebook/instagram page for pictures of our latest projects.
Please call for a free quote.