Avis Painting

Reviews for Avis Painting

Collins in East York
Collins in East York

Backyard shed

I was very pleased and impressed with Stephen and Michael and their care for the job at hand. I appreciated their attention to detail and the extra work they did for repairs before painting. Their expertise with advise for the options I had for covering was also appreciated.

Thanks Judy!

nchoi18 in Toronto
nchoi18 in Toronto

Portico around front door

Very pleased all around with Stephen's quality and professionalism quoting, scheduling, sanding, patching and painting our front portico. I received several quotes for the job and was most impressed with Avis Painting and very affordable cost too. Will definitely recommend him!

Thanks Naomi!

Deck stain

Amazing job. From the quote to the final product. Took his time and was very very attentive to details. Job looks amazing. Fair quote and finished the job on time. Him and his team work very hard, are clean and very responsible.

Thanks for the review Darrell!

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Front porch refresh

Avis painting went above and beyond to fit my tight schedule; gave reasonable pricing and most importantly, delivered higher quality product. Stephen at Avis painting is awesome.

I was in a serious pinch and Avis helped me out, and then some. He can also take on deck wash and finish as well.

Highly recommend!

Thanks for the review!

Deck re-staining

Stephen and his team did a wonderful job, powerwashing, sanding and re-staining our existing deck. They were fast, tidy, efficient, and offered fair pricing. We were very happy with their work, and would recommend them highly.

Thank you for the review Sarah!

Alan in East York
Alan in East York

Amazing Job - Deck refinish

Amazing job at every stage of the process! They show up on time and don’t leave till the works done. Stephen and team are great to work with, they accommodate on the little things that pop up during the project; they use quality equipment and do excellent work. Our 30 year old deck looks brand new again. I highly recommend them!

Thanks so much Alan! We enjoyed working with you and Alane.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Incredible work

I had Avis Painting do a number of projects, including painting my bedroom walls and ceiling, staining my front porch and fence, painting the front facade of the house and power washing my back deck and concrete patio. Stephen and his team did an outstanding job. He spent a lot of time getting the prep work done right, which meant a LOT of patching and sanding. The end result was flawless! In fact, a lot of neighbours have asked for his contact after seeing just how well it all turned out. The team also cleaned up at the end of each day, leaving zero mess or splatter. I was so impressed with their work, I’m having them come back to do more.

Thanks for the review Mark!

wpetcoff .
wpetcoff .

Did an amazing job on our pergola

I can't recommend Stephen enough. We have had our pergola/hot tub and cabana stained a few times but this time it really needed some work. Stephen was the only contractor willing to come and view the yard to give an accurate quote. They sanded the enough pergola down for a clean start, took down the hanging hooks and spray painted them and even did our mail box when he saw it was needed. He and his helper were polite, clean and accommodating. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Thanks for the kind review Wendy! It was a pleasure working with you and Dan.

jaki_oneill
jaki_oneill

Professional and friendly

We had neglected our deck for years, so you can imagine what state it was in. Thank goodness for Stephen and Avis Painting....talk about come to our rescue! Stephen and his crew were awesome. From our quote to all our add on's! They were patient, considerate and more than happy to listen and suggest alternatives when needed. We will be enjoying our new deck this weekend (weather permitting!!)
Dont delay...make that call, as i would highly reccommend.

Thanks Jaki!

Dianne in East York
Dianne in East York

Painting

Absolutely a perfect job re-finishing our deck..it looks brand new! I recommend Stephen @ Avis 100%. He's completely honest, hard working and reliable. Our huge deck was in pretty rough shape, but Stephen literally brought it back to life, which was no easy task! Thanks again, Stephen, you truly are THE best! ?

Thanks Dianne!

More about Avis Painting

Check out our past reviews and work on our website: avispainting. com