Petro Home Renovations

Reviews for Petro Home Renovations

vic126p
vic126p

Painting

Very professional customer service with high quality work. Arrived on time and got the job done the same day. Very recommended.

Thank you for your feedback!!! We always try our best to do a good job. Working with yowas such a pleasure for us. Your home turned out beautiful and we are glad we could participate in making that happen.

Nicholas
Nicholas

Interior Painting

I was looking for a painting company in GTA,and nothing really stood out. My previous experience was horrible and I did not want to make same mistake. I heard about Petro’s home renovations from a friend of mine and I met Petro - the man to talk to. They were really fast and extremely thorough. Job was done in half the time as my previous experience with another company, looked great, and left the place cleaner than they found it - not kidding :). I never wrote any review before, but definitely had to do it for Petro . Great job guys.

Thank you very much for your business and review of our company. It has been a pleasure working with you.

Markocanadian
Markocanadian

Painting

Painted my condo so beautifully. Very perfessional, on-time and did an outstanding job. Never met a company that was so amazing and takes pride at what they do. Thanks Home Renovation!

Hi Mark, we're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us, it was pleasure to paint your condo!!!

More about Petro Home Renovations

We provide painting services for residential, commercial/retail, home builders and contractors. Our services include more than just painting:

All exterior painting and repair (including power washing)
All interior painting
Walls and ceilings
Doors, frames, windows, trim, and baseboards
Sand, patch, and repair walls (drywall and plaster)
Wood staining and lacquering
Move furniture and appliances
Cleaning during and after project
We provide free-on-site estimates. Our work is client approved which means we are not finished until you are happy with the work.
Petro home renovations is fully licensed and insured.