KMAX Hardwood Flooring

Mohamad El-Sadek in Milton
Mohamad El-Sadek in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Hardwodd Refinishing

Marek and his crew did a fantastic job of refinishing our hardwood floor. Their job included not only removing the initial install finish, but also fixing previous failed half-baked finishes on top of the initial finish. Suffice to say, they exceeded my expectations and the hardwood floor looks good as new. A high-value, low cost project to improve the look and feel of your home! Highly recommended.

Cecile Torre from Toronto
Cecile Torre from Toronto

Amazing job on my basement renovation

Originally hired another company Handyhome and they completely destroyed my floors and did a horrible paint job on my walls. Hired Kmax and not only did they fix everything but they exceeded my expectations. Always on time, always clean up at the end of the day and did a beautiful job. Alfred did some magic on my hardwood floors and made them better than new. Call Kmax first and you won’t be disappointed dealing with those other unprofessional losers. And their prices are very reasonable.

Thank you very much for the kind word and your trust

Alex F. from Toronto
Alex F. from Toronto

Used KMAX for two separate projects: 1) Sanding/Staining ground floor; 2) Installation of new hardwood floors on upper floor. Great Service!

I have used KMAX for two separate jobs and on both occasions we were very happy with the prompt and professional service of Rafael and his team. Our home was built in 1889, and as such nothing is perfectly square or level. The install team painstakingly laid out the flooring to manage these complications. They worked very hard and very efficiently. Rafael was easily accessible by phone to answer questions. I would definitely recommend them.

As the homeowner, I would caution not to under-estimate the dust created by both the sanding and new hardwood install process. Move, or wrap-up, as much as you possibly can to make your life easier after the fact. I under-appreciated the dust factor both times.

Thank you for the review and for warm words we are ready to help you again anytime and provide you the best service

Dunhill
Dunhill
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Flooring contractor

The best and most professional company I have ever worked with. Have been using services for my projects for over 10 years. I would not even consider anyone else. Cost is fair and is competitive based on sq ft pricing for all installs.

Thank you for the review and for warm words working with you is pure pleasure we are ready to help you again anytime and provide you the best service

Denegri B.
Denegri B.

Hardwood Floor Installation

I have worked with Kmax Hardwood Flooring on several residential projects. Each time their product and work ethic have exceeded expectations. They are courteous and efficient. They take the necessary measures to ensure that each job is done to my clients' satisfaction. The site finished floors look great. Thank you!

Paul
Paul

Hardwood Flooring

We used Kmax Hardwood Flooring to do our hardwood floors on the main floor and basement. They were very knowledegable and professional and helped to guide us through the floor selection process. We ended up with a high quality beautiful solid oak floor. The price was fair and the workmanship excellent. We are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend them!

Thank you for your business.

Darin O.
Darin O.

Hardwood repair and refinishing

The team were quick to respond and quote on the job (repair and refinish hard work floors upstairs that were damaged) They made great suggestions on how to repair and refinish. The gentlemen who did the refinishing has been doing for 30 years and was both passionate and proud of his work.
We are very happy with the results and would welcome them back on future projects

Thank you so much for your review, it was great to work for you. We are really happy with the floor as well. Looks fantastic!

Renaissance r.
Renaissance r.

Floor refinishing and hallway install only(wood purchased previously by owner)

I am a GC and extremely particular about finishing. The floor refinishing blew my mind. The way the last leg floors came back and water base sealer was bang on. The floor replacement was excellent as well with a knock down of a star on minor things average people would not even notice, hyper particular. Bang for the buck can't be beat. Quick, efficient, affable finishers, respectful and flexible, will use again and highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your business, it was pleasure to work for you

Rockstarross in Old Toronto
Rockstarross in Old Toronto

Black & White Hardwood Floors

We had a very specific vision in mind for our wood floors and KMax delivered on this vision! We sought out unfinished hardwood, which we had our contractor install and the KMax team sand down and finish. We did this because we knew that we wanted them stained black in the living room, not dark brown or espresso but BLACK! All of the other rooms we wanted white (think the Scandinavian look). After speaking with the KMax team they assured me they knew what they were doing and were very professional.

That said...in all honesty, it did take a bit of coaxing and maybe pushing Mirek and team out of their normal comfort zone to get it just right - which took multiple coats of stain, and I guess is not standard in the wood staining process.

In the end we have floors that most design magazines would be jealous of! You can still see the wood grain through both colours and there's not a ridge in site!

We were the guinea pigs in this process of black/white stained floors and couldn't be happier.

We're happy to show off our floors to anyone interested in this look!

Thank you Mirek, Rafael and Alfred!

garthgray83
garthgray83
1 review Oshawa, ON

Flooring on 2nd floor.

Hard wood flooring my 2nd floor. All rooms including closet.
Vents and borders. Job was amazing and done in timely manner.

Thank you so much for your business, it was pleasure to work for you

More about KMAX Hardwood Flooring

KMAX Flooring has been on the market since 1996. We offer a wide variety of colors, styles and grades of flooring supplies. We specialize in hardwood and engineered flooring, laminate, bamboo, epoxy on concrete floor and carpet installation. We offer the highest quality of services and the best quality of products. KMAX adapts to do the needs and wishes of our clients and we are always available to offer a professional advice on the selection of materials, colors and designs. Our highly qualified employees have years of experience and are always eager to help and answer any of your questions. We guarantee the highest quality services and attractive prices.

We're social here: