A Touch Of Color Painting Co.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Kitchener ON N2H 3H6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
A Touch Of Color Painting Co.

Reviews for A Touch Of Color Painting Co.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

1 Industrious Painter...and an entourage

We were preparing a house for sale in Kitchener but live in Burlington. Blair gave a reasonable quote, completed the job as scheduled and did a phenomenal job. He not only painted, touched up and repaired the majority of walls and doors in our house but took a broken window in for repair, replaced the doorbell, air vent, and screen, contracted out clean/rug cleaning services and even mowed the lawn. He personally dealt with any issues that arose and is fair and honest. This was one of the best experiences I've had with a contractor in my life! I hope he posts the pics.

My Apologies on a late response. It was an honour to be able to provide Lynn with the highest professional services and I did my best to make this Job a worry free experience. Given the opportunity I would definitely work for Lynn again.

at A Touch Of Color Painting Co.

Yvonne in Waterloo
Yvonne in Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Painting

I was very impressed with Blair’s work ethic and his professionalism. He did a beautiful job painting the rooms in my home. It was done on time as promised, and done cleanly and precisely. I am very thankful for the work he did.

Thank You Yvonne for the very kind words! It was a pleasure painting your home. It was an honor to create a new refreshing look to your home.
Blair Sillanpaa

alexanderdavid_karate
alexanderdavid_karate
1 review Kitchener, ON

Painting

Blair’s paint work was professionally done and it really transformed my condominium. I was very impressed with Blair’s professionalism and the quality of his work! I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

Thank You! So Much for your Review. It was an honor and a privilege to Serve you.
At A Touch of Color we try to always reach a standard of Excellence In Everything We Do.
Thank you Again.
Blair S.
Owner/ A Touch of Color Painting Co.

More about A Touch Of Color Painting Co.

A Touch of Color Painting is a locally owned and operated business which has helped keep Kitchener Waterloo colorful and beautiful for many years. We are a painting contractor for both residential and commercial customers. We consistently deliver the highest quality services at very competitive prices, working with honesty, integrity, and always with a smile.