Dream Team Carpentry

Dream Team Carpentry

Reviews for Dream Team Carpentry

mmayson
mmayson

Finishing Carpentry: baseboards, crown moulding, interior door frames and doors

Dream Team Carpentry really is just that. These two came in each day, on time and were so professional. They were precise, attentive to the smallest detail and we are so happy with the results. Our baseboards, crown moulding and doors are all perfect. Highly recommend to others and we will definitely have them back in the future.

It was a pleasure to work on your project. I will see you soon for our next build.

JOHN R
JOHN R

30 doors installed

During my whole home remodel Vlad completed my project of 30 poplar and pine wood doors and door frames. He did a great job from smart to finish. He gave me allot of great advice on different aspects of the project and other Reno’s I was doing. When we had issues with the doors and they had to be sent back to the factory he had no issue coming back and dealing with the problems and any deficiencies that he could fix. Vlad also has a wide array of specialty tools he has invested in to make the finish product look flawless. He also works very clean and organized and cleans up after his workspace. Overall a great experience and Vlad is a highly skilled carpenter. I would definitely use him again when I do my basement and will definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words John. I am happy we were a part of this project.

Rehha in Toronto
Rehha in Toronto

Replace Trims, Baseboards, Doors and archwork

Vlad is professional and pays great attention to his work . He knows his craft well and gives helpful suggestions to accomplish the results you are looking for. The work he did for me changed the look of my home and he met all expectations for the finish I was looking for .

It was my pleasure to help you on this project. We will see you next time for the feature wall!

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Crown install finish

I had Vlad come in and finish off a crown installation that had been started by another contractor. I wasn't sure why the other guy left it unfinished until Vlad started. There were quite the challenging miters required in 2 places in order to get the crown aligned appropriately. Vlad did an amazing job; I'm not sure the other guy could've done it and perhaps that's why he ran off. I'm sure glad I found Vlad, I highly recommend his workmanship and professionalism. The work required about 70 feet of installation this time but I will definitely be using Vlad whenever I need him and I am already raving about his work to others. The price was quite reasonable and the work is second to none! Thanks Vlad!!

Thank you on your kind words. We will see you soon again!

Bhakta in Mississauga
Bhakta in Mississauga

Door installation

Vlad is very professional and he finished the door installations very quickly with reasonable price. He responded very quickly, took care of all the meterials by himself and The installation for 2 doors are wonderful!!! As I was not much aware about the door types, he recommended many options to choose the best suitable one. He is very proactive in work and also a talented carpenter. Will recommend him for to all of you. From Bhakta.

It was a pleasure to work on your project. I am glad we managed to finish it on time! On to the next one soon=)

Thanks again for cooperation.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interior/Exterior Doors, Baseboards/Molding, Carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet installations

Volodymyr is a consummate professional that I had the extreme pleasure to hire for our basement apartment reconstruction project in Brampton, ON. There were many complications and reconstruction work required in the home due to a previous bad build. With a short deadline and extensive work to be done, Volodymyr took a very calm, professional, and positive view to reassure us that the project would be completed on time and with our vision of the end product in mind. Volodymyr took ownership of the project and went above and beyond to make our vision come to life. His passion for carpentry is unbelieveable. His carpentry skills are truely an inherited passion. He was always on time, clean, and professional on the work site. He could be left alone without any supervision at any time during the project. There was no material wasted and he never cut corners for any obstacle that came along our way. He saved me hundreds of dollars by recommending he could make his own baseboards and trim from MDF vs. buying very expensive baseboards. I have found my carpenter for life. I can't wait for our next project and have The Dream Team Carpentry on board for it. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Mr. Volodymyr Ustynov!

Thank you so much for such great words. It means a word for me, as I strive to leave very client happy. Looking forward for our next project!!!

Joanne
Joanne

Doors, trim

Volodymyr was very quick to reply to my inquiry on Home Stars. He took our project as a 'weekends' job, which suited both of our schedules. It took 5 full weekends to complete the project and Volodymyr worked independently for the majority of those. He is clean and tidy in his appearance as well as his work habits. We were always impressed by his tidy up at the end of each weekend.
Volodymyr's workmanship is exceptional. He has great attention to detail and considers so many things when making his strategy. His ordering of product left nearly no leftovers and he preferred to work with a great product for great results.
The last day of the project, there were a few bumps with difficult to work with doors. When I expressed my concerns, Volodymyr explained the issue and offered (as he has on many occasions) to come back when we are preparing to paint to assist us with properly prepping the surfaces that were damaged.
Our home is mostly in original condition and there are many opportunities to upgrade. We will continue to use Dream Team for our projects.

Thank you so much, Joanne.

It was a pleasure to help make your dreams come true with your house. It was a great opportunity to work on something special and make it the way we planned! Look forward to see it finished.

Volodymyr

jasonbertrand5
jasonbertrand5

Bathroom Trim, doors and crown moulding

I called Dream Team and Clad was quick to respond. Pricing was competitive and the workmanship was excellent. Clad showed up on time was quick to give solutions and recommendations. We are extremely please with the work he did and will be using him for future projects.

Thank Jason, for such good words! It was a pleasure to help you on your bathroom reno. Looking forwards to work with you in the future!

Regards,
Volodymyr

More about Dream Team Carpentry

Finish carpentry services.

Specializing in the following:

• Baseboards, casings, backband and shoe mold installation;
• Wainscoting and chair rail;
• Door installation (prehung and slab doors);
• Door hardware installation:
• Coffered and waffle ceilings;
• Crown molding installation;
• Wall paneling and feature walls;
• Exterior trim and columns;
• Cedar ceilings and custom units.

Professional and clean carpenter that will take care of your needs, and will always exceed your expectations.