Garage Enhancements

Anonymous
Anonymous
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Garage Reno

We hired Garage Enhancements to renovate our garage. They finished our walls and ceiling, and put an epoxy coating on our concrete floor and side walls. The quality of their work is poor. For a professional paint job, the end result was very substandard. The perimeter line between the walls and the ceiling is sloppy, there are globs of paint on the walls, there are cracks and nicks everywhere, there is paint smeared on our door frame, etc. They also got some of the epoxy coating on the walls, and the bottom edge of the drywall was left damaged in multiple spots. The concrete sidewalls were not ground smoothly, and the epoxy coating was not applied properly; there are huge chunks and globs everywhere. It looks very unattractive. But my biggest complaint with this company was how I was treated by the owner. He was unbelievably rude & dismissive. When I brought up the above complaints, he was upset that I had such a "negative attitude," and reprimanded me for not having more positive comments to say about his work. I was flabbergasted. First, to pay $4000 for such substandard work, and then to be treated so poorly, is beyond my ability to comprehend. It goes without saying that I do not recommend this company to anyone. Look for someone else who delivers better quality work & a higher level of customer service.