Perfect Colour Painting Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M1L 3E9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Scarborough  >  Perfect Colour Painting Ltd

Reviews for Perfect Colour Painting Ltd

Mary L.
Mary L.
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Basement unit painting

]I hired Gaelen to come to paint my basement unit for rental.
When he got there, I changed plans on him, and asked that he paint only a portion of what he thought he was coming to do.
He was gracious and rolled with the punches and did EXACTLY what I wanted, no muss no fuss.
James, his co-worker and he were kind and courteous and the work was great!!
I would absolutely recommend.

Mary Long

Thank you for the kind words Mary, it was our pleasure!

adam
adam

Exterior painting

Levi and James were always early to the job site, polite and courteous. The entire job was finished on time and on budget and the cleanup during and after was impeccable. I would have no problem referring them to clients and friends. Job well done!

Thank you Renelle and Adam for letting us paint your beautiful home. It was truly our pleasure from the team here at Perfect Colour Painting and we hope you have a wonderful vacation.

jodi.page
jodi.page
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Painted my master bedroom

Perfect colour painting did an AMAZING job on my master bedroom. They are neat and professional and did a FANTASTIC job. I couldn't be happier with thr results!!

We thank you Jodi, here at perfect colour painting for the awesome feedback. Hope you have a wonderful summer!

david.krattli
david.krattli

Full interior painting.

We had the full house painted white with baseboards and had accent walls painted in 4 rooms.

We here at perfect colour painting ltd thank you Nancy and David for all the hospitality and positive feedback!

dallas
dallas

Home Painting

Levi did an excellent job in painting my entire condo. His work was meticulous, reasonably priced, and completed in a timely manner. I would use him again without hesitation.

Thank you Loui for your lovely review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

haileyvanessajodi
haileyvanessajodi

Painted my 1 bedroom apartment.

Perfect colour painting was fast, clean, reliable and very reasonable price. I'd definitely hire them again!

It was our pleasure working with you. Appreciate the positive feedback!

K. B.
K. B.

Painted 2 floors in my hime

Fast and professional!!! The job was done efficiently, quality work, clean workers who tidy after job daily

Thanks Kim it was our pleasure working for you! Thank you for the positive comments. Have yourself a perfect day!

More about Perfect Colour Painting Ltd