S.P. Construction

Ottawa ON K2J 3C1

Reviews for S.P. Construction

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Painted whole house

S.P. Construction did an amazing job painting my whole house. They were extremely professional and on schedule. I gave the owner full access to my pick colours for my home and I was extremely happy with the result.

Thank you, very happy to know you where pleased with our service.

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

House Painted

I would highly recommend S.P Construction! They did such a fabulous job painting my home. Extremely professional and knowledgeable with the products. They gave me a reasonable time frame and worked with my schedule. They provided great quality and service from beginning to end. I am very pleased with their work and already referred them to my friends and family. Thanks again, Shwan!

Thank you Jenny, we are glad to know your happy.

Ontrend
Ontrend
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pleasure to work with

I have been working with Shwan and SP Construction for over 5 years. He treats his staff and suppliers as family. I would recommend SP Construction as a great option for your painting needs. He treats all his projects like they are being completed for his own home. He uses premium brands and installs all materials to manufactures specifications.

Its been great working with you and looking forward to many more years.

More about S.P. Construction

At S.P. Construction, we are dedicated to our customers and our commitment to quality. We are confident that we can offer you the highest level of quality construction in the industry. We also maintain the utmost professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors and associates. With every customer interaction, we aim to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the work we do.

QUALITY JOB
We are dedicated to our customers and our commitment to quality. We can say with confidence that we maintain the highest level of quality construction in the industry.

AFFORDABLE PRICES
If you’re looking for affordable construction in Ottawa then you have come to the right place. We are a friendly team and experienced within the field.

FREE ESTIMATES
We offer free and competitive estimates. We can find out more about your project and give you advice and options on how you can achieve your building goals.

FULLY INSURED
We are fully insured and can take on small and large projects from residential and commercial giving our customers a peace of mind.

100% SATISFACTION
With every customer interaction, we aim at ensuring that our customers are satisfied with the work that we do.