E.C.Door

Reviews for E.C.Door

Emma P in Markham
Emma P in Markham

Closet doors

non responsible owners ..the made the doors very small and wide we gave them the right measurements but still they did not wanna take responsible to change them I do not reccomend them spend you money somwhere else not here..

vicky y. in Markham
vicky y. in Markham

Glass Railing

When I decided to change the wood railing to glass railing, I consult my neighbor about the glass company . So I get this company contact information. The glass guy come to do the measure for free and give me the style advice, even the drawing. I also compare with other company before put the order. They're patient to answer questions. And the quality is what I want! Recommend!!

Thank you for your review.
We value your business and the customer experience.
Best to you and yours,
E.C Door

chris in San Francisco
chris in San Francisco

shower door

Expert technician to install the shower door. They can give good advice how to make in properly. Good service and good price, because I also compare with some other companies. Very recommended! And they have good after sales service once you call them .

Thank you for your review.
We value your business and the customer experience.
Best to you and yours,
E.C Door

More about E.C.Door

Welcome to E. C. Door MFG Company. Our company specialize in providing glass and mirrors for residential and commercial use. We can manufacture/ fabricate as well as install the following products: • Custom Glass Frameless Shower Doors & Enclosures • Glass Partition & Glass Office Doors • Glass Railing • ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in North York?