Honey Do Painting

Giselle
Giselle
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Painting condo

Chris and Michael are probably the nicest and most professional team you will meet. This isn’t the first time I’ve used their painting services.

Chris helped us paint our condo very last minute. He did a fantastic job and the condo looks like it’s brand new.

Honey Do is a great company that is managed well. Their painting services are top notch and we are grateful we were lucky to find them! Highly recommend their services to anyone looking forward a clean, professional painting job!

Giselle thank you for the kind words. We are very grateful to have a client like your self. It's always a pleasure.

Alan in Ajax
Alan in Ajax
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Great Service and Professional Painting

Michael was very flexible when dealing with my small stairway and hall painting job. We had a health emergency and had to re-schedule and he accommodated a last-minute change. Chris did the actual painting. He was very professional and showed up on time with all the necessary equipment. He worked very hard and finished the job quickly. He even asked if he could do a small touch-up on something I had painted - so nice! I would gladly use them again and not hesitate to recommend them to friends. Both of them are very friendly and courteous.

Alan it was a pleasure and thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the summer. - Michael @ Honey Do Painting.

New house & fireplace painting

Michael and team did a great job painting our new home including brick fireplace. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality paint job, so much care was taken and the final product looks amazing.

Thx so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure. - Michael from Honey Do Painting.

The B
The B
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Painted staircase and upper hallway

Thank you Michael & Chris for the excellent painting on my staircase wall and hallway! If I could give a higher rating than 10/10 I would! From the initial contact till the time job was finished, we received excellent professional service. Honey Do Painting is the real deal. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again! Geri, Whitby

Geri it was our pleasure. Have a great summer.

0 reviews Courtice, ON

Staining my new patio deck

Mike and Hugo are awesome! Highly recommend using them for your painting needs. Mike is very knowledgeable and will spend the time walking through the process.

Emily
Emily
1 review Whitby, ON

House Painting

Great service with a friendly attitude for a fair price. Couldn’t be happier with the job that Honey Do did painting our house. They were super quick and very tidy!

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure. we hope to see you again. Thx - Honey Do Painting.

Anil from Markham
Anil from Markham

Whole House Paint work

Michael and Chris did a very good job. Really pleased with the work from start to finish. Arrived on time everyday and met end of the day timelines. With work from home, Michael and Chris are very accommodative and consistent through out the job. Will surely recommend them.

Anil it was a pleasure working on your home. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward in working with you again - Michael.

1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent Service

I hired HoneyDo to paint a few areas of my home. It was estimated to take 2.5 days but they were done in 2. I currently work from home and they were very considerate of that and was pretty quiet the whole time. They arrived on time each day and worked the entire time. They went above and beyond and paid attention to every detail. I would highly recommend their service. Thank you guys.
Philip

Philip it was a pleasure working on your home. We hope to see you again. - Mike.

Kent in Toronto
Kent in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Multi room house paint project

My wife and I moved into a new house whose former owners made a total mess of the paint job with over paint and blotchy ceilings. I called Michael and he came over and provided a no nonsense quote that was fully itemized. He also provided his feedback where he felt that painting a particular area would simply be a waste of money on our part. I appreciated his frank, customer-focused approach that helped us make the transition to our new house easier. The crew was professional and banged out the work in highly skilled and focused manner in just a few days. I would highly recommend Honey Do painting for your next paint project.

Kent it was a pleasure and we are very glad to make your vison come true. We hope to see you again. Enjoy your new home. - Michael Billik.

More about Honey Do Painting

Based out of Pickering Honey Do has been serving the Durham area since 1995. For over 20 years our number one priority has always been customer satisfaction. We work on your home as if it were our own. We believe it's not only about the business today, but having you as a valued customer tomorrow. Along with reviewing our great reviews be sure to check us out on Instagram: HoneyDoCanada Or https://www.instagram.com/honeydocanada/

Give us a call and see why so many have chosen Honey Do Painting as there go to painting company.