Honey Do Home Improvements

Reviews for Honey Do Home Improvements

Miamase1432
Miamase1432
1 review Pickering, ON

Painting, wall and ceiling repair

Wonderful outcome! Very professional, courteous, informative, and personable.
Very happy with the completed work and thankful for quick and honest completion!

Thank you very much....it was a pleasure working on your home. - Michael.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Painting

Great job painting our basement, bedroom, and hallway. Very reliable and trustworthy. Mike did a quick and precise paint job on all the projects that we had for him to complete

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working on your home and I hope to hear from you in the future.

Donna Billik from Ajax
Donna Billik from Ajax
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting

Mike did an excellent job painting our Kitchen. Very meticulous and very clean. We absolutely love the colour and extremely pleased with the workmanship. Thanks so much Mike. Beautiful job.

Thank you very much.

Janice in Belle River
Janice in Belle River
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting of 3 rooms

Mike did a fabulous job painting in our home. Very meticulous and cleaned up well at the end of each day he was here. Thanks Mike, we love the colour and have had many compliments.

Janice thank you - it was a pleasure working on your home. Hope to hear from you again.

Keith D from Scarborough
Keith D from Scarborough

Painting

I needed to get my Staircase landing painted so I called Honey Do. Mike was professional and provided great service at a reasonable cost. He gave us useful tips for selecting paint colors and ensured that the job was done right. Mike was professional and easy to work with. Thanks Mike for your great service and for going the extra mile.

Keith you and your wife are most welcome. It was a pleasure working on your home. Thx

Keeley Ward Century 21 in Pickering
Keeley Ward Century 21 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Very reliable, greatvwith my clients

I contacted Honey do to get some work done for an elderly client who was selling her home. To be honest she was difficult at best but I was extremely grateful for the way she was treated and the work was done to everyone’s satisfaction for a great price and in a timely manner!

keeley thank you. I look forward in working with you again in the future. - Michael @ Honey Do.

Painting Excellent Job and Service Second to none

I was fortunate enough to get Honey Do's phone number from a work associate who recommended them. Mike is very professional, fast, clean and does amazing work. He went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Honey Do to anyone who is looking for excellent work at a fair price.

Thank you very much.

Michael D.
Michael D.
1 review Newcastle, ON

Painting and carpet cleaning

Painted whole home, repaired dents. Cleaned carpet. Mikes work is very clean.
His quotes are all upfront no hidden fees etc. Very honest to deal with. Highly recommended

Michael thank you very much. It was a pleasure..... Hope to work with you again soon.

Mike - Quartz Countertops
Mike - Quartz Countertops
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Painting service

Mike is a true professional. I have worked with him for several years and he is honest, fair and cares about the quality of his work. You will not be disappointed.

Thank You - Its always a pleasure working with you Mike. Hope to work with you again soon.

More about Honey Do Home Improvements

Based out of Pickering Honey Do is a Family owned business with over 20yr experience serving the Durham area. We specialize in Interior & Exterior Painting, and Ledge Stone Installation. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. We work on each home as if it were our own. We believe ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Pickering?