Honey Do Painting

Pickering ON L1V 6P2

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Honey Do Painting

Commercial Property Refresh

Completed the work ahead of schedule and on budget. Their quote was lower than the others I had received. I was very happy with the overall process and I would highly recommend Honey Do Painting.

Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure. Thank you and we hope to see you again.

stephanieosaseri
stephanieosaseri
0 reviews Oshawa, AB

Service

The entire main level of my house was painted by Michael and Chris. They were punctual, friendly, professional, honest, thorough and did a fantastic job!

Rosemarie in Toronto
Rosemarie in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Painting of upper floor of house

Mike of Honey Do Painting provided exceptional service. He and his colleague arrived on time to start the painting job and were extremely professional. They do stellar work. You will not be disappointed. I recommend them without reservation.

Rosemarie it was a pleasure working on your home. we hope to see you again. Thank you for the kind words. Happy New Yr.

TMC in North York
TMC in North York

Interior/exterior large home

Very professional in their work, and kept the workplace neat and tidy.

Quotes were accurate, and they took the time to acknowledge any concerns that I had.

Would highly recommend them.

Thank You. It was a pleasure working on your home. much appreciated.....anytime.

ND in Whitchurch-Stouffville
ND in Whitchurch-Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Exterior painting, indoor California shutters

Very happy with their work. They were careful and took their time to make sure everything was done properly. Very professional and courteous to deal with. Will definitely use them again & highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working on your home. We look forward in seeing again soon. Thank You.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Painting - 2 bedrooms

Honey Do Painting did a great job painting my 2 bedrooms. They were professional, honest, efficient and very skilled. They even vacuumed and cleaned up once they were done. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working on your home. Thank you - Michael.

hanny in Markham
hanny in Markham
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage entry door paint work

Referred by Stouffvile Garage Door Installer. Paint job was for double garage door and a double entry door. Contacted them by phone. All quote and bookings done by phone. No visit hassle. Good pricing. Excellent paint work. Very meticulous and clean.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure. we look forward in seeing you again soon.

MelPickering in Mississauga
MelPickering in Mississauga

Hallway Paint Revamp

Great company, great work ethic and knowledgeable I got an honest and firm quote with no hidden surprises. On the day of they were super punctual and efficient and i was surprised at how not only fast they worked but also how much quality of work was put in. I was very happy with the results and my hallway looks amazing. I will be recommending Honey Do to all of my friends. 11 stars out of 10 in my books.

Melissa it was a pleasure helping you make your home look more beautiful then it already is. Thank you for all the kind words. - Michael.

Chris in Whitby
Chris in Whitby

Main Floor Painting and Kitchen Cabinets

Mike from Honey Do Painting, great guy to talk to. Very professional and is always looking out on how to save the client money. Great finish on the rooms on the main floor. We also got the kitchen cabinets painted white from a dark wood color. Wow is all I have to say. The finish on the cabinets was amazing it change the entire room. Looks like a brand new kitchen! Well worth the change at a great price.
Looking forward to having Mike do the upstairs as well.

It was a pleasure, your a valued customer and we really appreciate your business.

Rahul in Toronto
Rahul in Toronto

condo painting

Can't speak more highly of Mike and Chris from Honey Do. We had a tight timeline to get the job done and they delivered, finishing everything within one day and it looks exactly how we envisioned. Mike was forthright about prices and expectations and readily adapted to our needs. We're very pleased with the results!

Rahul it was a pleasure working with you on this project. Thank you. Hope to hear from you again.

More about Honey Do Painting

Based out of Pickering Honey Do has been serving the Durham area since 1995. For over 20 years our number one priority has always been customer satisfaction. We work on your home as if it were our own. We believe it's not only about the business today, but having you as a valued customer tomorrow. Give us a call and see why so many have chosen Honey Do Painting as there go to painting company.