Keter Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Keter Painting

Rita
Rita

Repairs and painting of front entranceway

The top front of my entrance and the bottom of my columns were in desperate need of repair due to several years of weather related water damage. Rust spots on our railings also needed to be attended to. Motti not only did an amazing job both with the repairs and painting of our entire front entrance, but also completed it all within a day. He was extremely efficient and effective and left no traces behind with his spotless cleanup. He is also very pleasant to work with. Our entrance now looks brand new and once again, has become a lovely highlighted feature in the front design of our home ! Thank you Motti for all your efforts and outstanding work! We will definitely be calling you again very shortly for our numerous other projects, both for our home and commercial properties.

Thank you Rita for choosing Keter Painting for your House, we are very happy that you are pleased with the results.
We would be more than happy to serve you again in the future.

Anne
Anne
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Coach House Painting

Moti did a fantastic job painting our Coach house, garage doors and front porch. We highly recommend him!

Thank you Jack for choosing Keter Painting for your Coach House, we are very happy that you are pleased with the results.
We would be more than happy to serve you again in the future.

Ezra
Ezra

Bathroom ceiling was damaged due to leakage in the apartment above us.

Moti is very professional and friendly. He did an excellent renovation/painting job. The bathroom looks great now.

Thank you Ezra for choosing Keter Painting.
It was our pleasure to work with you, we are happy that you love your new bathroom again.

Regards,

LC
LC
1 review Aurora, ON

Bedroom Painting

My husband and I met Moti the same day we connected for a quote. He came by the house at a time that was convenient for us, and gave us a quote in person. He also gave us some tips in terms of paint colour and types of paint that would work best in the rooms.

He was able to arrange the paining for us in a couple of days, which was great because we were transitioning our baby to his own room and needed it to be ready quickly.

He and his staff were very professional and conscientious. They completed the work within a few hours, and they did a fantastic job! We were very happy with how the rooms turned out.

Moti was a pleasure to work with, we will be recommending him to friends and family, and will return to him for any of our additional painting needs.

Thank you Lee- Anne for choosing Keter Painting.
It was our pleasure to work with you and would be happy to serve you again in the future.

Jayne
Jayne

Prep and paint ceiling in a large basement family room

While this sounds like a simple job, it turned out that problems developed with bubbling in some of the drywall seams (NOT related to the painters). Quietly and quite behind the scene, they worked diligently to patch these spots, taking many passes at a few. No complaining, just a strong desire to be sure we were happy with the end result...which we are! We would happily recommend Keter Painting

Thank you Jayne for choosing Keter Painting.
We are pleased that you love the end result and would be happy to serve you again in the future.
It was our pleasure to work with you.

Sara B.
Sara B.

Repairing and painting cracked ceiling and walls.

Highly recommended.
Moti and crew did a painless, fantastic job. We barely felt that they are around and the results were beyond our expectations for these old walls and ceilings. We appreciate their thoroug work. They always came on time and finished daily as scheduled. They left the site clean every day.
Thank you Moti for your proffetinalism.
We would definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

Thank you Sara for choosing Keter Painting.

steve
steve

Painted condo

Moti and crew from Keter Painting did an amazing job. They were very professional from beginning to end. Keter Painting kept me informed and updated through the whole job. I was impressed by the level of quality and care they put into painting my condo. I would definitely use Keter Painting again.

Thank you Steve for choosing Keter Painting to paint your Condo.
It was our pleasure to work with you and we are happy you loved our work.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

galit
galit

Painting Condo Apartment

The unit was very Dirty, they painted the entire unit , very professional there where on time , working quick
The owner is nice and polite
I will definitely use there services again

Thank you for choosing Keter Painting.
We are happy to serve you and looking forward to help you again in the future.

kay D.
kay D.

Sunroom

Moti Keter from Keter Painting did a wonderful job painting my sunroom. He turned up when he said he would. He and his partner were able to complete the job on time. They were very efficient and left the room spotless at the end of each day. I was very satisfied with the job they did and would highly recommend them.

Thank you Kay for choosing Keter Painting
It was our pleasure to paint your Sunroom and I am really happy that you like the end result. Keter Painting would be happy to serve you again in the near future.

Robert
Robert

Painting my Condo

I called Keter painting about a month ago and requested an estimate for painting my Apartment.
Moti from Keter painting was very helpful and professional with the estimate & the specifications of the work.
A week later I decided to book them and I was very pleased with the results!
The job was done within 4 days!
They did a clean job and did above and beyond my expectations.
I will definitely recommend them!!

Thank you Robert on choosing Keter Painting
It was our pleasure to paint your condo and we will be happy to serve you again in the future.

More about Keter Painting

Keter Painting is a company that specializes in residential and commercial painting.
Their services include exterior and interior painting.
Their service area includes Toronto and the GTA.