Keter Painting

Reviews for Keter Painting

syeda in Toronto
syeda in Toronto

Amazing job

Keter did such an amazing job with our nursery. We are really impressed and will be using his services for the future !

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your Nursery.
I am happy that you love the new look of the room.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent work

Motti and his team painted my new condo. From the initial consultation until the time they left my new condo fully painted, their kindness and professionalism was a pleasure to work with. They took the time to explain to me the correct type of paints to get for each room. They were able to patch all of the holes in my walls like new, calk my new baseboards, and paint everything within the timeframe they gave me. They kept my home clean during the whole process, keeping their tools neat and on dropsheets and I found no signs of any paint on the floor when they were finished. The paint job itself was very well done. They cut the ceilings and corners with very straight lines (something that if not done nicely really bothers me). I highly recommend Motti and his team!

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your Condo.
I am happy that you trust us on fixing and painting your Condo.

dwohl04
dwohl04

Multiple Drywall & Painting

I'm a property manager at Cedar City developments I had dry wall and painting work that needed to be done at one of the multiplex residential/ commercial buildings. One of the commercial units had time constraints for the work to be completed. The guys came in and fixed everything within the time constraints and I had Happy tenants at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend them for any job

Thanks again keter painting

It was my pleasure to work with you, Fix and paint one of your buildings.
I am happy that you like my job.

Lisa D.
Lisa D.

Painting and patching

Several walls patched and painted. Very good job, fast and reasonable price. I would highly recommend.

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your House.
I am happy that you are ready to sell your house now.

dov
dov

painted entire house

Keter painting was very professional. Their pricing was very competitive. Keter painting completed the work ahead of schedule and the work was outstanding. They went above and beyond the call of duty by doing some extra work at no extra charge. I highly recommend Keter painting.

Thank you for choosing us to paint your house, we appreciated the trust and the ability to make you love your home again.
We will be happy to serve you again in the near future.

Motti from
Keter Painting

Skidi
Skidi

Paint job

Motti's professionalism, talent and passion speaks volumes. My space has been greatly enhanced and met all my expectations! Motti and his team showed great attention to detail, got the job done in a timely and efficient manner, and were a pleasure to work with. Thank you Keter Painting for providing such an excellent service!

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your Condo.
I am happy that you love your place again.

pineda_34
pineda_34

Apartment paint job.

I was very pleased with the outcome of Motti’s work, my expectations were exceeded. I will be using Ketter painting in the future.

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your condo.
I am happy that you love your condo again.

myron
myron

Basement apartment painting

Very happy with the work that was done. On time and very detailed and easy to work with

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your Basement.
I am happy that you love your Basement.

Barry
Barry

Painting hall,doors and wainscotting.

We were very pleased with Motti's painting. He is reliable, friendly, thorough and takes pride in his work. This was the second time we contracted Motti and we will certainly use his services again.

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your house.
I am happy that you love your home again.

Judy
Judy

Bedrooms painting

Moti and his worker did a great job , they were clean on time and professional, they went above and beyond on the required job, highly recommended

It was my pleasure to work with you and paint your Master Bedroom.
I am happy that you love your Room again.

More about Keter Painting

Keter Painting is a company that specializes in residential and commercial painting.

We offer state-of-the-art, top quality commercial and residential painting (interior and exterior) services to business owners in the Toronto area. We also offer decorative painting services including, faux painting, stencil applications and installments, mural painting, and other creative solutions to beautify your surroundings.

Our residential Painting Services include: prepping, walls repair, plastering, priming, and painting. The trims, doors, windows will also be prepped, primed, caulked, and painted to the desired color.

Our Commercial Painting Services include: interior, and Exterior painting services for apartment buildings, condominiums, offices, and other businesses. We also provide commercial decorative painting services.

Working Locations:

Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, Scarborough, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, and Whitby-GTA AREA