Keter Painting

LC
LC
1 review Aurora, ON

Bedroom Painting

My husband and I met Moti the same day we connected for a quote. He came by the house at a time that was convenient for us, and gave us a quote in person. He also gave us some tips in terms of paint colour and types of paint that would work best in the rooms.

He was able to arrange the paining for us in a couple of days, which was great because we were transitioning our baby to his own room and needed it to be ready quickly.

He and his staff were very professional and conscientious. They completed the work within a few hours, and they did a fantastic job! We were very happy with how the rooms turned out.

Moti was a pleasure to work with, we will be recommending him to friends and family, and will return to him for any of our additional painting needs.

Thank you Lee- Anne for choosing Keter Painting.
It was our pleasure to work with you and would be happy to serve you again in the future.

Motti from Keter Painting.

Jayne
Jayne

Prep and paint ceiling in a large basement family room

While this sounds like a simple job, it turned out that problems developed with bubbling in some of the drywall seams (NOT related to the painters). Quietly and quite behind the scene, they worked diligently to patch these spots, taking many passes at a few. No complaining, just a strong desire to be sure we were happy with the end result...which we are! We would happily recommend Keter Painting

Thank you Jayne for choosing Keter Painting.
We are pleased that you love the end result and would be happy to serve you again in the future.
It was our pleasure to work with you.
Motti from Keter Painting.

Sara B.
Sara B.

Repairing and painting cracked ceiling and walls.

Highly recommended.
Moti and crew did a painless, fantastic job. We barely felt that they are around and the results were beyond our expectations for these old walls and ceilings. We appreciate their thoroug work. They always came on time and finished daily as scheduled. They left the site clean every day.
Thank you Moti for your proffetinalism.
We would definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

Thank you Sara for choosing Keter Painting.

steve
steve

Painted condo

Moti and crew from Keter Painting did an amazing job. They were very professional from beginning to end. Keter Painting kept me informed and updated through the whole job. I was impressed by the level of quality and care they put into painting my condo. I would definitely use Keter Painting again.

Thank you Steve for choosing Keter Painting to paint your Condo.
It was our pleasure to work with you and we are happy you loved our work.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

galit
galit

Painting Condo Apartment

The unit was very Dirty, they painted the entire unit , very professional there where on time , working quick
The owner is nice and polite
I will definitely use there services again

Thank you for choosing Keter Painting.
We are happy to serve you and looking forward to help you again in the future.

kay D.
kay D.

Sunroom

Moti Keter from Keter Painting did a wonderful job painting my sunroom. He turned up when he said he would. He and his partner were able to complete the job on time. They were very efficient and left the room spotless at the end of each day. I was very satisfied with the job they did and would highly recommend them.

Thank you Kay for choosing Keter Painting
It was our pleasure to paint your Sunroom and I am really happy that you like the end result. Keter Painting would be happy to serve you again in the near future.

Robert
Robert

Painting my Condo

I called Keter painting about a month ago and requested an estimate for painting my Apartment.
Moti from Keter painting was very helpful and professional with the estimate & the specifications of the work.
A week later I decided to book them and I was very pleased with the results!
The job was done within 4 days!
They did a clean job and did above and beyond my expectations.
I will definitely recommend them!!

Thank you Robert on choosing Keter Painting
It was our pleasure to paint your condo and we will be happy to serve you again in the future.

H K.
H K.

Painting difficult ceiling

Motti and his team did a wonderful job repairing and painting a large, difficult cracked ceiling. He did a beautiful job. He worked hard and completed the work ahead of schedule, which I hugely appreciated. He was prompt, polite and clean, and his price was very reasonable. I would definitely use Motti again and would highly recommend him.

Hi Heather,
Thank you for choosing keter painting, I'm really happy you satisfied with our work and will be happy to serve you again in the future.

Nick
Nick
1 review Barrie, ON

Painting in the main floor, 2nd floor hallway, bathroom and kitchen.

I was extremely satisfied with the work that was done. Not only was the cost affordable but the quality of work was far better than other painting companies I've used before. Thank you for the job well done!

Thank you Nick for choosing Keter Painting.
We love to serve you again in the future.

npm
npm

Exterior painting

3rd story dormer. Very dangerous ladder work. He did a great job. Fast and curtious.

Thank you Nicolas for Choosing Keter Painting, We are happy that you satisfied with our work and we be more than happy to serve you again in the future.

More about Keter Painting

Keter Painting is a company that specializes in residential and commercial painting.
Their services include exterior and interior painting.
Their service area includes Toronto and the GTA.