Bright Leaf Ltd

Reviews for Bright Leaf Ltd

Francine in Toronto
Francine in Toronto

Expertise, Honesty and Integrity

I was very impressed with the services provided by George at Bright Leaf. He is extremely knowledgable, passionate about his work and very honest about needed to be done and more importantly what was not required (which saved me money).
I would highly recommend George for any of your tree maintenance needs.

Thank you so much for the kind words Francine - I’m happy I could be of service!

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Wonderful experience. Passionate + Knowledgeable + Polite

We were overwhelmed with all of the effort, expertise, and logisitics that comes with turning your backyard into a personal oasis. I mean, studying the wind and shade patterns? Timing blooms? Planting the right vegetables fit for our soil? Thankfully George, from Bright Leaf, worked within our budget, showed us the way, and made it happen. One of the joys of working with George was his passion for what he does. It was contagious.

Overall, we found George responsive, polite and incredibly knowledgeable - highly recommend!

Wow! Thanks so much for all the kind words - I'm so glad everything worked out so well.

More about Bright Leaf Ltd

Bright Leaf Ltd. offers a full range of consulting services to efficiently guide you through the permit application process, and your interactions with the city. Arborist reports, tree protection plans and tree replacement plans are all typically required when working near mature trees in Toronto. We also offer physical services ...