Avro Ventures Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M9M 2E8

Review for Avro Ventures Inc.

Robert in North York
Robert in North York

I like avro ventures construction as most reliable company.

I was having lot of problems with the first company i had for my house to demolish and re build it but that company barely demolished my house in one year and done couple of other things, so i was looking some one and then my friend told me about this avro ventures construction division, well and i also heard good reviews about and i after the discussion, i found this company can be good fit for me, we signed the contract and after the contract was signed my house was ready with in 3 month, work done amazingly nice and professional.
Thanks avro ventues.

Looking for General Contractors pros in North York?