Bosman Home Improvements Ltd

Reviews for Bosman Home Improvements Ltd

rmaclean2 in Calgary
rmaclean2 in Calgary

Garage door repair - FAST, Cost effective, great service

My garage was broken into over the winter. As a result, the door and lock was damaged. As it is an odd size door, I really wasn't sure how to replace it or what to do. For months, it was held closed from the inside with my spare tires - not a good long term solution!

Nick was referred to me by another contractor that had recently made a custom planter box for me. Because of the service provided and the quality of his work, I trusted the referral and didn't hesitate to contact Nick.

Nick responded very quickly and arrived to look at my door later that day! He presented a few options for me to consider - ranging in budget. We decided on the best approach and he returned the next day to repair the door and install more solid hardware and deadbolt.

Nick was personable, professional, reliable and repaired my door so FAST!! I will absolutely contact Nick again in the future for home repair or improvements and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Awesome company!

Nikola made our wishes come true.

We were looking for someone to make two office desks. We heard great things about Bosman Home Improvements and decided to go with them.

Our office looks better than we could ever imagined. Nikola was professional, he guided us through their process and explained everything we wanted to know.

We would recommend this company to everyone!

bvandersteen
bvandersteen

Basement Development

These guys were so great. Amazing workmanship, super helpful, speedy and fantastic customer service. Will for sure be using them again for any future projects.

Martha
Martha

New custom kitchen

We bought the house and did a bit of a reno, so we needed a new kitchen. Nik was very helpful, we got high end kitchen at competitive price!

More about Bosman Home Improvements Ltd