Multi Town Movers

Brampton ON L6P 2B7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Mississauga  >  Multi Town Movers

Reviews for Multi Town Movers

Not professional movers

Showed up a hour late with no tools and wouldn’t start with out a $400 deposit. After paying the deposit they put my leather couch in the truck. They didnt cover it at all or my wooden floors. Walked all through my house with their shoes on. They ripped my couch in three places Putting it in the truck. This was the fist item they took out of my house. I called the office the guy wouldn’t give my deposit back. He insisted on new guys to come and they would be a hour. Waited three hours a guy shows up in a car no truck. Then he walks though my house with shoes on. He says it will be $150 to take apart beds. I said I’m paying by the hour. He says no extra and you have to pay now. At this point i was so mad they wasted my entire day plus ripped my couch. I told them to leave they wouldnt do anything for us! I tried to upload pictures of my cocuhes but it wouldnt work. We filed a ploice report about this company ripping customers. The truck they use is filthy I asked if they can clean it they said thats how it comes. I told the boss he said for them to clean it. The head boss is a piece of work hung up on me twice. When they did clean the truck they left all the garage on my front lawn. Iv never had movers like these. Movers I had came with furniture wrap, floor runners, drop blankets, not once did they damage my furniture.

Nikki in Brampton
Nikki in Brampton

Stay away from this fraudulent company

They left the job in the middle and asked for more money to finish it. Although we have already paid 299 for 2 hour they only stayed for one hour and the left every thing in the middle of the street. They damaged the appliances and completely denied it. This is fraud and this company should be shut down. Stay away

gilljashan692
gilljashan692
1 review Oshawa, ON

long distance moves

We used multi town movers to move us from Oshawa to Montreal we were surprised with their reasonable price we paid less than 2k to move two bedrooms apartment Kirby and his team was amazing good job guys

nancy in Brampton
nancy in Brampton

Professional Fast and Reliable

we booked another moving company that did not show up last minute we called multi town and guys showed up on time moved everything in one load Mani and rammy was very professional they helped us with taking everything apart and they set every thing up on the other side

Pam in Mississauga
Pam in Mississauga

The Worst Moving Experience with the Worst Company in the World

I advice everyone not ever use this company. They are trick customers, treat them rudely and throw their furniture in the street. I was told certain price per hour which completely changed as soon as their two drivers arrived. They insisted to take my credit card number before doing anything or pay cash. The drivers came half hour late. The manager is extremely rude and called me names then ordered the drivers to throw my furniture in the middle of the street before delivering it to the new address. Not to mention that they debited my credit card for a job that they did not complete. Never use this company. NEVER EVER USE this company or you will regret. It was the worst experience in my life!!

john in Whitby
john in Whitby

Use this company at you own risk, Read the entire review and see how to get taken 101

What can I say, I thought I could save a bit of money and support someone local(Kitchener)
Boy was I ever wrong.
My quote was pretty much the same as everyone else, $195 flat rate for 2 hours and $65 per hour for each additional hour.
Confirmed the move date.
2 days before the move I get a call with a 416 area code, remember I am in Kitchener (519 area code).
I call Kumar back and ask why there is someone calling from Toronto when you are supposed to be based in Kitchener.
He said it was the dispatch and I confirmed with him that there is no additional charge for the team driving here.
He said no there is not and the time starts the moment the truck pulls up to the driveway.
The day of the move instead of being here at 9am, they call and say they will be here by 9:30.
Well 9:30 comes and goes and they finally arrive at 10am.
First up they ask for a $350 deposit via Visa
I said based on the quote I was given, the entire 3 hour move with tax would still be less than $300 and you want more.
He said they would refund the difference if there is any and by the way the price is not $195 for 2 hours and $65 for every hour after, its now $225 plus $75 for every hour.
I show him the email with the price quote and he changes the sheet to $195 and $65
The loading of everything took 1.5 hours and thats with me helping carry stuff, because these guys where taking their sweet time.
As they put on the final items, he says the unloading will take just as long as the loading, so fine we will be at 3 hours then and a bill of
$195 plus $65 is $260 and with tax $294
Once the truck is closed he calls his boss and they say that I have to pay another $135, on top of the $350 I already paid for a total of $485 vs $294.

I speak to the boss on speaker phone and he says pay the money now or get your sh** off my truck right now.
He had me by the short hairs and knew it because the freight elevator time had run out and we had to leave and he was going to tell his guys to dump the stuff right then and there.

They said they would have runners to protect my carpet, didnt happen
They said they had blankets to protect my furniture, my 2 beige loveseats are ruined due to the filthy truck floor and them just dragging it across the truck.

I emailed them and of course no response

I went back to their Kijiji ad and looked up their other ads and companies that they are also under are
-Multi town movers ( this is what my Visa statement says)
- All city trucking & moving
- Emergency movers
- Easy moving solutions
- Cambridge movers
- Last minute movers
- Short notice movers ( who I used)
The above are all listed on Kijiji as being local in the Kitchener-Waterloo area

I have copies of all the paperwork and from here I will be filing a complaint with Consumer Services of Ontario

Now consider yourself warned and dont be stupid like me and let these guys ruin what otherwise should be an enjoyable adventure to a new home.

This has really ruined any of the little faith I have in movers.

Brian in Scarborough
Brian in Scarborough

Don't deal with this company

I called multi town movers and stated I had a 1 bedroom condo+den and I was quoted 195.00 for the first 2 hours and 65 dollars for each additional hour plus 1 hour travel time. Carlos (who was the phone rep) said everything would be professionally done (furniture wrapped if need and bed set disassembled) The movers where late as they did not come till 9:30 am (should have been there for 9 am) but they claimed they would only start to charge from 10 am. When the movers came into my place they surveyed the location and said it should take them about 2 hours and I needed to put down 400.00 deposit. They worked really slow, did not come up with their tools (left in the truck) and asked if I had any tools and tape they could use (I said no so they had to get them from their truck). They also used my trolley along with their own (should they not have their own supplies if they are professional?) after 2 pm rolled around, they told me their truck was full and 1/4 of my stuff had not been loaded. They said I had 2 much stuff (I had 43 boxes, a bed set a desk, 2 stands (1 large and 1 small), a sofa, love seat and chair, small kitchen table and 2 TV's (55 inch and 52 inch LCD). I tried to call Carlos and request another truck, but he screamed at me saying he had no more trucks and I should not tell him about how to move since he knew more them me and the truck he sent could move a 2 bedroom house (which seemed to be news to the movers who where nice but not professionals). So after that exchange, I had to leave 1/4 of my things and pay an additional 407.00 which made the total I paid 807.00. after I got to the new place we found out the elevator was broken. And due to taking so long, another person took the backup elevator. this ended up costing me another 150.00 (957.00 total) and they refused to give me an itemized break down of the cost on paper. Long story short, there guys are horrable, stay far away!!!

rana in Toronto
rana in Toronto

Guys were quick and cheap

i called multi town because my original movers did not show up i spoke to bruno and my movers showed up in 45 minutes i paid less than what i was told everything went according to plane i have booked these guys again for my daughter's move

More about Multi Town Movers