Multi Town Movers

Multi Town Movers

Reviews for Multi Town Movers

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Run as fast as you can!

Given a quote for $225 for 2 hours. They showed up late only after me calling, then asked for $350. Loading the first piece of furniture on the truck they titled the desk sideways and the drawers fell out and broke. So I called the office and told whomever I didn’t want theses guys to give me my money back he said then you’ll have all these fees to pay which would have equaled the 225. I only had 4 pieces of furniture and some other odds and ends. I asked them about the ramp that was sitting in the back of the truck and they said they didn’t need to use it and were lifting things off the back of the truck. After unloading I asked for my $45 back and they said no it was plus tax. I responded saying that’s not what was in the email confirmation. They left 25 minutes before I did and I arrived 20 minutes before them. They were wasting my hourly time of 2 hours. It appears as though they use different company names on kijiji cause the guy I spoke to was definitely not a Ryan..

Jackie C in Toronto
Jackie C in Toronto

Not professional movers, not decent human beings

I arranged for 2 movers for 5 hours for a set price.. have it in a text message. Two trucks showed up to do the job when in inquired with the boss as to what was going on he immediately started screaming at me and calling me names ( I am a woman). My boyfriend took the phone after the second time he started screaming at me and they agreed that due to the time and mistake in truck size if two trips were needed it would be honoured at the original price. The movers stood at the side of the truck and only took stuff as it was brought out of the house. Argued with us that they only wanted boxes when they were hired to move furniture. they than sat in the truck for 20 minutes after loading because there phone had died and they didn't have gps. When they returned from unloading they said we needed to pay another 360 dollars deposit over the 360 we had already paid. The agreed upon price was 415.00. It took over an hour to get the owner on the phone and all he did was scream and curse. They did not fulfill the contract and would not refund any of my money that I had already spent. The drivers admitted to being subcontracted just the night before and are not professional movers. They just find a truck and show up.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY/AVOID AT ALL COST

I used their same day service, 3 movers took an hr to unload my 1 bedroom and I didn't have much furniture. When I called the owner to inquire if the ramp on the truck was functioning properly (movers wouldn't use the ramp, they were just lifting things up the back of the truck) he lost it on me on the phone, told me to "go f@&$ myself" and hung up on me. They scratched my dresser, “lost” a carpet and my TV, completely ripped a wheel off another piece of furniture and I saw them throwing pieces of my wooden bed to the ground as they were unloading to the new place. They even left a chair behind by the elevator in the lobby of the building. When I called the main number to ask about my missing items, the individual running this business told me I was full of S$&T and that I should call he police before hanging up on me. These guys are obviously writing positive 10/10 reviews (located right out of Brampton) to try to fool everyone. This business needs to be shut down. I had to file a police report.
Do yourself a favor, don't use their services. This business needs to be shut down.
#worstcustomerserviceever

Laura D.
Laura D.

Moving some very heavy Marble furniture.

They arrived when they said they would and got right down to work. They moved very quickly and made sure the furniture was well handled. I was a bit nervous because it was my daughters marble table. It was safe and I would recommend this company to help with a move.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Not professional movers

Showed up a hour late with no tools and wouldn’t start with out a $400 deposit. After paying the deposit they put my leather couch in the truck. They didnt cover it at all or my wooden floors. Walked all through my house with their shoes on. They ripped my couch in three places Putting it in the truck. This was the fist item they took out of my house. I called the office the guy wouldn’t give my deposit back. He insisted on new guys to come and they would be a hour. Waited three hours a guy shows up in a car no truck. Then he walks though my house with shoes on. He says it will be $150 to take apart beds. I said I’m paying by the hour. He says no extra and you have to pay now. At this point i was so mad they wasted my entire day plus ripped my couch. I told them to leave they wouldnt do anything for us! I tried to upload pictures of my cocuhes but it wouldnt work. We filed a ploice report about this company ripping customers. The truck they use is filthy I asked if they can clean it they said thats how it comes. I told the boss he said for them to clean it. The head boss is a piece of work hung up on me twice. When they did clean the truck they left all the garage on my front lawn. Iv never had movers like these. Movers I had came with furniture wrap, floor runners, drop blankets, not once did they damage my furniture.

Nikki in Brampton
Nikki in Brampton

Stay away from this fraudulent company

They left the job in the middle and asked for more money to finish it. Although we have already paid 299 for 2 hour they only stayed for one hour and the left every thing in the middle of the street. They damaged the appliances and completely denied it. This is fraud and this company should be shut down. Stay away

Matt
Matt

Moving

The movers did an excellent job and moved things efficiently without wasting time. They were thorough and checked to make sure everything was put where we wanted.

sukhjeetdhillon6380
sukhjeetdhillon6380

Moving and storage

I booked with Bruno week ago told him my move was time sensitive guys showed on time little bit early everything went so smooth paid actually less then what I was told very happy will recommend multi town to family and friends

John c.
John c.

Moving from house

Hi I am john. Actually last month i moved from my house to an apartment and I booked multitown movers for help. I am very happy with their service and i suggest everyone to book them once when they want to move . In very cheap rate you will get excellent service .

More about Multi Town Movers

Residential and commercial movers Packers loaders junk removal
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?