HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oshawa  >  Berkhofs Roofing

New Roof vs Heavy Winds

Berkhofs Roofing
Oshawa
L1H 3V5

Winds ravished our neighborhood - same winds affected nearly everyone in my region - Berkhof's took my call and provided immediate and excellent service - such a busy time with all the simultaneously damaged roofs around me, I understood that and was impressed with how Berkhof's handled themselves - I had a very minor repair yet was treated no less important - in the end I felt assured & satisfied - Thank you Berkhof's !

Thanks so much for the review
Always appreciated

Doomspoon in Oshawa
Doomspoon in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Quick, friendly in a pinch

I had shingles fall off and flip up in the wind. I called in the morning and had it fixed by 2pm. No more leaks. The men who came to fix it were professional and polite. When I eventually need the roof replaced, I’ll be calling them again!

Thanks for the response!!!

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Installation of Aluex Gutter Clean

In 2013, cleaning eaves trough had become far to difficult so I researched a means of covering the gutters and discovered that Aluex brand were touted as being THE best by many customers. In searching for a local installer, Berkhof's Roofing was mentioned. When I checked with HomeStars.com for this company's rating ... I hired them WITHOUT question.

With the ice storm of Dec 2013, by the spring I had discovered holes in my garage roof from falling branches. Again, I called Berkhof's Roofing for help. They found 3 sizeable holes and patched them MATCHING the shingles PERFECTLY ... all for only $282.50 ... at a time when other businesses were taking advantage of homeowner's in immediate need of help patching their roofs.

Needless to say, my neighbours (2 now!) hired this company for their roofing needs.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

I had been looking to get my roof done and wasn't happy with the dismissiveness of quick quotes that had such a wide range in price and all of them partial quotes. Berkhof Roofing stood out. They were very professional, very personable, answered all my questions. Great work. Clean up after was impeccable. I was impressed and would recommend them to anyone. Only positive things to say about this company

Gil, Oshawa
Gil, Oshawa

Roof & Siding

They did my roof 20 years ago_perfect job> so i hired them back, didn't even bother getting quotes from any one else. another great job on both roof & siding. Everyone likes it!! good products, great service, excellent guys doing the work at a reasonable price. This is a company you can rely on.

Thompson
Thompson

new roof

They were great, quick and very thorough. The job was done in one day. Their estimate was very fair and in line with all the other esimates. I would recommend them to ant one needing a new roof.

thompar
thompar

Replacement shingle roof

They replaced our roof 2 years ago and i was very impressed with their service. They were quick and after they were done at the end of the day they were very concerned that they picked up any garbage and especially any dropped nails. During the replacement they noticed something they missed in the estimate and came back after to correct it with no thought of charging extra. Highly recomended.

Stewart in Oshawa
Stewart in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof Repair

We called Berkhof's after experiencing leaks in a recently purchased house with a relatively new roof. Berkhof's inspected the roof and immediatley identified the problem and also identified several other issue that could cause future problems. Berkhof's completed repairs in a quick, clean fashion and at a price I believe was more than reasonable.

More about Berkhofs Roofing

The success of a new construction project depends on the talent and dedication of the tradespeople whose job it is to bring the project to life. Berkhof's Roofing has a clear mission that's been driving its success - and the success of its clients - for years. Our goals can be summed up in one simple statement:

The Way A Roof Should Be Done!