Nicholson Landscaping Ltd.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Port Coquitlam BC V3B 5K5
HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Port Coquitlam  >  Nicholson Landscaping Ltd.

Review for Nicholson Landscaping Ltd.

Hazel Sutherland from Coquitlam
Hazel Sutherland from Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New retaining wall

I can only describe my experience with Nicholson Landscape as “superior”. Our job was small (a retaining wall along 15 feet of our sidewalk was collapsing) but complicated. I contacted a couple of landscaping companies but Nicholson was the only one that responded. Ryan came to our place the next day to give me a quote. It was a day and a half job requiring two workers and lots of equipment. They were able to start the work the following Saturday. Their staff worked hard, were pleasant and knowledgeable. Ryan came by once to ensure that the work was progressing as it should. I thought the quoted price was fair. The final results were excellent and exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Hazel for the great review, it was great to work with you as well. We really pride ourselves on a job done well and love to see that recognized.

More about Nicholson Landscaping Ltd.

Nicholson Landscaping has been shaping the Tri-Cities area for over 10 years.

Started in the 2008 by Ryan Nicholson, a Journeyman Landscape Professional from the School of Landscape Construction, Maintenance and Sport Field Installations in Hamburg Germany, with an apprenticeship in landscaping & horticulture, Ryan has a wealth of knowledge and experience in bringing out the best in plants foliage. He has also taken many certification courses in BC, including chemical application, proper pruning techniques and is a ICPI certified paving stone and aquapave installer. Plus a certified Basalite Retaining Wall installer. Also Ryan earned his Certified Landscape Technician certificate in Hardscaping from the BCLNA.

Nicholson Landscaping is a small company and currently employs 9 people on 3 crews. We are lucky to say this means we have over 70 years of landscape experience in the crews. From 3 guys with over 20 years experience, plus young energetic people with a passion for this trade and looking to learn.