Sarman Air Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3W4

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Sarman Air Inc.

BBQ hookup

Sarman Air Inc. was very professional, on time and got the job done quickly! He was very responsive via messaging and I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much!

thankyou for trusting us and letting us to your property to help with your HVAC issue and fir your kind review as well.

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

BBQ Gas Line Install

I found Sarman Air after reading positive reviews here and I reached out to install a gas line for my new grill. After giving up on another HVAC person who took days to respond and just had too many excuses, it was a refreshing experience dealing with John. Went back and forth on email the same day, was very responsive via text and he was punctual. He reviewed with me in detail where he had to T-off my existing gas pipes and I found the cost to be reasonable. Also helped me hook up the grill and run a full test in the end. Just a polite and respectful guy who did good work. A hard combination to find!

Hi Evan,
Thank you for choosing us as your HVAC contractor and than you for your kind review.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Replacing old gas stove range with a new one

This was my first experience using Homestars and we had to replace an old gas stove to put a new one and this whole process was new to us.

John was quick to respond and was able to give a quote based on one picture and I was surprised, in a good way of course.

The next day, we were fortunate and lucky that John was able to arrive to help fix our problem. He uninstalled the old gas stove, hooked the new gas stove, checked for leaks, helped us install the new stove as well as the cooktops and showed us how it worked. Everything turned on fine and and the new stove was working without problems.

John was professional for the entire job, and was nice enough to answer any questions or concerns that we had. His attitude was positive and he came across as a nice, respectful and professional gentleman.

I would definitely recommend John hands to anyone, you won't regret it. Thanks again for your assistance John, you're a legend.

thanks for trusting Sarman Air and asking us for help.

Sepideh in Barrie
Sepideh in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Heating and air conditioning

I called Sarman Air for an issue on my fairness and hot-water tank. They showed up on time and took enough time to investigate the issue and explain completely the options and prices - Everything was great and I am very grateful for their excellent services and fair charge. I also really appreciate their concerns about safety and followed Covid-19 protocols. I highly suggest Sarman Air and I will be their customer in the future as well.

Joe Adams
Joe Adams

BBQ Gas Line Repair

Amazing service! Would HIGHLY recommend John to anyone looking for gas BBQ hook up, or fireplace repair. I just installed a new gas grill, but the existing fitting on the line was the wrong size and in bad shape. Also, the valve put on by the home builder was not rated for outdoor use. John immediately came out to take a look, replaced the valve and installed the correct fitting. Very courteous and professional and will definitely call him again for future repairs.

Hi Joe, Thankyou for trusting Sarman Air and letting us enter to your property as your HVAC Partner.

Tracey
Tracey

Prompt courteous service- new gas stove hook up

John hooked up our new stove and installed a longer gas hose (the old one was too short). He also checked to make sure my furnace was functioning properly, free of charge. I trust John and will continue to call him for my hearing and cooling needs.

Hi Tracy, Thankyou for trusting Sarman Air as your HVAC partner.

Tman009
Tman009

Navien valve replacement

John was very responsive to all questions and very thoughtful. He even called the next day to follow up to ensure the unit was running effectively. He was able to repair my unit within the timeframe estimated without difficulty. He also took all safety precautions (wearing the appropriate PPE) and care when working in your home.

Shaffu
Shaffu

Excellent service

I have dealt with John a few times now. He provides excellent service, is very reliable and goes above and beyond, to help! Recently he changed our tankless water heater. He was fast in organizing everything given that we were suddenly without hot water. Highly recommend this company.

David
David

BBQ gas line install

Extended a natural gas line to my BBQ on the deck in the backyard. Quick response, great communication, excellent service. I would have no issue hiring this company again for another job.

Thank you for Choosing Sarman Air as your HVAC partner. We hope we have gained your trust and satisfaction with our service.

Martin in Brampton
Martin in Brampton

Gas stove connection

John from Sarman Air was prompt, friendly and professional. He arrived on time and equipped for the job. John completed the work efficiently, neatly and true to quote. We will certainly use Sarman Air for future HVAC work, without hesitation.

More about Sarman Air Inc.

Fully Licensed and Insured, from WSIB and Ontario Government, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Contractor serving Toronto with Professional Solutions and competetive Prices from 2015. Our Company started it's professional journey in early 2015 and made his way up to the best contractors in Toronto in the HVAC industry by providing Residences and Businesses of the town with Valuable Solutions and Satisfactory Services. The main goal of our Business is to achieve the most trusted business in Toronto by Words of Mouth rather than annoying our costumers with useless advertisements and we have been successful in our journey so far. Sarman Air Inc. will be serving more areas in Ontario by the end of the year 2018.