Basement Renovation
Mississauga ON L5J 1P2

Reviews for Wayne's Reno

Sophiabrown69
Sophiabrown69

Kitchen, bathroom and upstairs patio

Mississauga
L5J 1P2

Reno demolished my entire bathroom because I had a leak coming from the shower, he gave me a new shower, different lights change around my jacuzzi , change my cupboards and paint the remainder of the bathroom that doesn't have tile. As for the kitchen he fix the leak coming from upstairs bathroom leading to my kitchen and he paint afterwards. He also demolished the complete upstairs patio because it was leaving to the downstairs patio and last he paint my entire house.

Amber
Amber

Additional room in basement

Wayne came into my home and built an additional room in my basement. He was professional and worked in a timely manner. The room was completed to my satisfaction and at an affordable cost. When necessary he brought in help to ensure the work was completed in the time frame we had agreed upon. I would def recommend his services and utilize them again myself if needed.

Toby from Brampton
Toby from Brampton

Amazing Renovation

Toby in Toronto
Toby in Toronto

Amazing Renovations

I hired Wayne the first time to do some work in my home on skylights in need of repair and he did an amazing job and fixed a cracked ceiling too while he was here. He specializes in mold and when my bathroom renos went sideways (with another contractor) I called him immediately. He did an amazing job at ripping out only what he needed to and completed the necessary repairs. He is truly an expert at what he does. I would recommend his work to anyone and have beautiful bathrooms thanks to him. I posted the before pics in my review of The Trusted Handyman.

Thank you Toby for your business and the review.

More about Wayne's Reno

Wayne's Reno is proudly serving the areas of Mississauga, Toronto and GTA, Oakville, Milton and Brampton. We do full renovations for interior projects, custom bathrooms, custom decks, flooring, tiling, painting, taping, drywall, plumbing, fixtures, light fixtures, and redesign and planning, and basement renovations. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to making your renovations dreams a reality!