WAYNE'S RENO

Amazing Renovation

Toby in Toronto
Toby in Toronto

Amazing Renovations

I hired Wayne the first time to do some work in my home on skylights in need of repair and he did an amazing job and fixed a cracked ceiling too while he was here. He specializes in mold and when my bathroom renos went sideways (with another contractor) I called him immediately. He did an amazing job at ripping out only what he needed to and completed the necessary repairs. He is truly an expert at what he does. I would recommend his work to anyone and have beautiful bathrooms thanks to him. I posted the before pics in my review of The Trusted Handyman.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Mississauga?