Stan Pro Install Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Stan Pro Install Inc.

JP in Mississauga
JP in Mississauga

Entry door Replacement

I am really impressed with Stan and his team’s work. I was looking for replacing entry door with certain budget in mind. Stan was very helpful over the phone & in person. The quote I received is lower than quotes from few other companies. Stan’s team was quite professional, completed work in couple of hours and left the place nice and clean.

I would definitely recommend Stan Pro Install and plan on using them again for replacing other doors & windows

JP thank you for you review. Let me know if I can be anymore of help in the future and thank you for choosing Stan Pro Install

Beth Cameron from Oakville
Beth Cameron from Oakville

New windows

Stan was very professional and reliable from our first meeting through to the end of our job. He told us about a grant we could apply for and did a wonderful job installing our new windows.

Thank you Beth for your thorough review I'm always here for you when if you need me in the future, and thank you for choosing Stan Pro Indtall.

Marcus
Marcus

Outstanding job and service

First of all, Stan is such a pleasure to work with. Aside from dealing with changes to the quotes I sent him, he also responded to all my queries and concerns immediately. His pricing is very competitive and given the level of customer service he provided, I am going to recommend him to everyone I know.

During the installation, the work crew was very respectful of the fact that I was working from home when they did the window installation. They were quick to remove the windows, get the new ones in, and kept the work areas clean. They replaced nearly all my windows (some very large) in one day and didn't even have my 2 dogs bothered by it.

I am super impressed with the workmanship and service overall. After the install, I sent Stan a short list of things that could be improved, being a little knit-picky, and he showed up the next day with a crew member, insisting that everything needed to be perfect. Stan and his crew take pride in their work, which is something worth writing a review about. If you're looking for windows hire Stan.

Marcus, thank you for sharing your positive experience with audience.! I'm really glad you're happy with installation quality and our service overall. It's a pleasure dealing with you. Thank you for choosing SPi and let us know if you need any further assistance in the future.

Tom Estrela from Ajax
Tom Estrela from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

New Windows/Sliding Door

We were very happy with Stan's installation of our windows. Stan explained everything we needed to know, gave us recommendations and helped us choose the right options. The installation was done professionally, and they were very clean and organized. Glad we hired Stan.

Tom, I highly appreciate your positive feedback, it was pleasure dealing with you. Let's us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you for choosing SPi

Dimitri in Barrie
Dimitri in Barrie

Windows and entrance door replacement

Thank you, Stan Pro Install for your services! All replaced windows are looking great! Our renovation contractor told us that you did a really great job. Also thank you very much for fixing our skylight and caulking two old windows in the garage. We really appreciate your attention to our property and advice on types of windows.

Dimitri thank you for taking time and sharing your positive experience we're always thriving to provide our customers with an exceptional and detailed service.
From Stan Pro Install we sincerely wish you and your family many happy years in your new beautiful Home!
Thank you for your business!

Raquel in Toronto
Raquel in Toronto

Patio Sliding Door & Basement Window

Stan was very friendly, knowledgeable, patient, honest, and punctual. He is a great communicator and he does good work. We needed to get a custom sized basement window as soon as possible. I talked to a few companies but all of them told me it would take months to get one. Stan was able to get us one in just a few weeks. He also installed a sliding door to our patio. Thank you for everything!

Superb professional and friendly service

I called Stan when a window was leaking badly with water all over the kitchen counters. This was unusual but we had horizontal lashings of rain earlier. The job was small but still he came out on a Sunday to take a look at the project. He explained why the window was leaking onto the kitchen counter (blocked vents so the water spilled over). Single window small jobs like this are a headache and most people don't want to take it on, but he graciously took the job. He kept his word on the timing, and did an excellent and thorough job in the installation. I asked him to fix a second window which he again did on time and reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is professional, trustworthy, and also very good natured.

SB, Thank you for the thorough review, we are here for any of your future projects. Thank you for choosing Stan Pro Install

Dragica
Dragica

Greatly done installation of 4 windows

We were immensely happy with Stan's installation of our windows. Stan was the first to respond to our request, explained all we needed to know, gave us advices when we were not sure how to proceed, and did an excellent job. The installation was done on very cold days, but they organized the work so well that the house stayed warm. One of the windows needed to be relocated about 10-15 cm toward the outer surface of the wall, and that was done very professionally . Glad we hired Stan.

Dragica, thank you for an amazing review, this is our goal to make every customer Happy! Let us know if we can be anymore of help and Thank you for choosing Stan Pro Install.

Barry Peacock from Toronto
Barry Peacock from Toronto

Replace Laundry Room Window and Dryer Vent

The window in my basement laundry room was the original 3 section single-pane glass from the early 1920’s that also had a vent for my dryer installed in one pane. Stan was referred to me as being able to replace this with a new double-glazed single pane window incorporating a new dryer vent outlet as well. He came as promised to assess my project and give me a quote. I chose to go ahead and he very quickly obtained the new window. Stan did wonderful work and provided great service. It looks great on both the interior and the exterior of the house. The amount of light now coming on through the new window is incredible! I am THRILLED!!! I will keep your contact info on file for future use.

Barry, Thank you very much for your feedback ! I'm always here to assist.

Installation of Windows

Stan did an excellent job installing our new windows. Stan arrived on time and completed the installation on time as guaranteed.
He left the work area very clean and was very professional in his attitude and workmanship. The windows were installed seamlessly and no flaws were left behind. He worked alone on the installation and we were amazed that he managed by himself. Our previous experience with him, when he installed a door, prompted us to call him back with this installation. His work is very good and we would recommend him highly. We wish him luck.

Thank you for such a deep review and your repeating business!

More about Stan Pro Install Inc.

We are a group of professional installers providing full range of services related to windows and doors installation for more than 13 years on Canadian market.
During many years of serving our customers we’ve installed wide variety of Windows and Doors available on the market including imported customized products.
We guarantee highest quality at reasonable prices.
We have a team of reliable hard workers who won't leave until it's done right.
We look forward to helping you with your renovation project.

647-878-0015