Aspen Windows & Doors

Toronto ON M9C 3Z8

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Aspen Windows & Doors

Caulking

George was very professional and I was very happy with the finished result. I would highly recommend Aspen Windows & Doors.

Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled you are happy with the end result.

Stay safe.

Tom
Tom

Brand New Windows

George and his team were amazing to work with. They were professional, courteous, and very timely. When they said the job would be done, it got done by the deadline they had promised. Quality work, our windows look beautiful and we’ve received numerous compliments from our neighbours already. Highly recommend working with George!

Thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear that the neighbour's love the windows just as much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Vaughan Homeowner
Vaughan Homeowner

Custom Front Door and 3 Bedroom Windows

We had a memorable experience with Aspen Windows & Doors as we received quotes from 3 other contractors and the selection became very obvious from there. George and his Team provides something that everyone these days desire, “That Personal Touch.” During our initial consultation he listened to everything we wanted and not only provided good industry knowledge, he also talked to us about best practices and energy saving strategies. Once our selections were made and the order was placed, we were updated throughout and even had our knocker picked up so it could be installed directly at the factory (Nice touch). From there, we received an appointment 2 weeks before installation and it was "Poetry in motion" from there. George and his crew arrived and not only installed our new door and windows, he also caulked some other window frames that had some cracks developing that we didn't opt to replace at the time. All in all the work was completed in less than 3 hours and was followed up with 2 customer satisfaction calls. I would certainly recommend Aspen Windows and Doors if you appreciate a high quality customer experience with a lot of little extras along the way. Thank you George from the bottom of our hearts as you helped make our Holidays that much better with your great work. Btw. We still receive compliments from family and friends on the finished product.

Thank you Micheal for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad to have another satisfied customer.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Aspen

Fantastic experience with Aspen who was recommended to me by a friend. George was very responsive and even installed my window on a Saturday! Great service, fast turnaround, beautiful product!

Thank you Sarah! We are glad to hear of another happy customer. We appreciate your review.

Brian
Brian

Entry door installation

Our new door looks tremendous and all the neighborhood has commented favourably. George was prompt in his initial response, provided excellent advice and carried out the job in a highly professional way. I recommend Aspen without hesitation.

It was a pleasure working with you. I'm thrilled that the neighbours also love the door.

Thanks

patmcgrath
patmcgrath
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Front Entrance of my home

I am very please with the work that was done for me. I love my entrance way. The person I dealt with was very professional. He made sure that everything was done to my satisfaction. I would say if you need work done, ask these guys for a quote first. I think you would find them exceptional. They were recommended to me and I am so pleased to recommend them to anyone who needs home repair.

One recommendation goes a long way! We love to hear that you are happy with our work and customer service. Enjoy your new entrance!

Val in Etobicoke
Val in Etobicoke

Front/side door, garage cladding

I was very pleased throughout the entire experience. George was very professional and knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. What I like the most was the fact George was the only person I dealt with for my entire project. He measured, ordered and installed everything. To me that made my experience perfect. I would recommend Aspen Windows and Doors, in fact I already have.

It was a pleasure working with you. I also appreciate your patience.

Front and Side Doorreplacement

In love with our new doors!! A stunning face lift to our bungalow for amazing value. The team was helpful and informative through out the entire process. They explained every detail as this was our first home and we knew nothing about doors. The installation went smoothly and was done in less than a day. The team was a pleasure to work with and we would/have recommended them to anyone.

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new front entrance. The difference a new door makes is shocking! Thank you for the great review. It was our teams pleasure.

Windows replacement

Got what I needed reasonable delivery period received what I ordered on time excellent installation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thank you for taking the time to review our team. We appreciate the kind words.

shelley
shelley
0 reviews Aurora, ON

New windows and front doors for our house

George and the crew were top notch from beginning to end. The fact that the George who gave us the quote in the sales phase was also part of the installation was great, it made the process truly seamless. They really went above and beyond in terms of service and making sure we were satisfied with the process and the end product. When there were a few small issues during the installation, George rectified them immediately. The windows and doors are beautiful and I would not hesitate to recommend Aspen Windows and Doors. They provided excellent service, and a very good product at a fair price. They take a lot of pride in their work and it was a pleasure to deal with them all the way through the process.

Thank you for this amazing review! We strive to give our customers a seamless installation and overall experience with our team. We hope you enjoy your stunning new windows and doors!

More about Aspen Windows & Doors

Homes are one the biggest investments a person will experience in their lifetime. Here at Aspen Windows and Doors we understand that when the time comes for renovations, each client wants a high quality product with the reassurance that their windows and doors are done to the best of ability.

We offer customization within all out products ranging from fiberglass, steel, vinyl, composite, and European styled windows and doors. We install basic windows, bay windows, patio and storm doors and so much more! We specialize in the installation and replacement process with a factory-direct process.

To provide our customers with the best competing prices, we work directly with our main factory to eliminate the middleman and any unnecessary additional costs. All of our products are handled and crafted with the latest technologies and machinery to ensure the product meets all expectations.