Stan Pro Install Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Mississauga ON L4X 2T2

Reviews for Stan Pro Install Inc.

Wookie2020
Wookie2020

Windows

We had several windows replaced. Stan Pro Install supplied the windows and did the installation. I am very pleased with the workmanship, the manner in which it was done and the cleanliness of the team doing the work - inside and out. Very professional and competent.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company. They showed up as scheduled performed the work as agreed upon, with a minimum of disruption all the while taking care not to damage or disturb anything.

Kimberley in Toronto
Kimberley in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Multiple Windows and Doors

Over the past 4yrs Stan has replaced most of the windows/doors on my house. He is a delight to deal with. Prompt. Polite. Friendly. High quality products. Very highly recommend.

Thank you Kimberly for delighting review! And thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front door replacement

Stan was highly recommended by a friend. He very professionally completed our frond door replacement. Throughout the project we found it easy to reach Stan and he regularly provided us with updates on the delivery time.

Thank you Noazur! I'm glad you're happy with my service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Very professional

We did a windows replacement project this summer. This company did an Excellent work , very professional , project done in time .
I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a similar project

Thank you for your review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Front door

Stan and his team installed our beautiful front door! They provide a clear quote with sketches and deliver on time. The crew is polite, professional and tidy. Thank you Stan!

You're most welcome Pat! Thank you for your review! I'm glad you're delighted with the product and my service.
Stan.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Sliding Door Purchase & Installation

Stan worked with my wife and I to help us select and purchase the appropriate patio sliding door for our front porch. It was delivered on the date that was provided when it was purchased. Stan and Eugene did an excellent job removing the old sliding door and installing the new one. If you are looking for windows and/or sliding doors, or someone to install them; I highly recommend Stan and Eugene.

JS

Thank you for the review, Joe! Enjoy your new door!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?