House Cleaning Maids

Reviews for House Cleaning Maids

Huda E.
Huda E.

House cleaning

Very professional and detailed. They do exactly what is asked of them. I never have a bad experience and always look forward to how clean my house looks when they come!

Ruslan
Ruslan

Service

HouseCleaningMaid team does a great job cleaning my condo. Cleaning ladies are very polite, easy to work with and very attentive to details. Price is very reasonable. I recommend working with them!

Thanks for you kind words! Your review is highly appreciated.

Madhvi
Madhvi

House cleaning

Very thorough with cleaning. Tetyana and her team are reliable and honest. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for you kind words Madhvi! We appreciate your feedback!

Assia.Wahid
Assia.Wahid

cleaning the entire home.

I like the fact that they are open to cleaning areas I need as I require them. Overall it is good value for money and the staff is polite and very respectful.

Thanks for review Assia, we are sorry to see only 8 stars and we will do our best to improve the quality of service.

Mirelle
Mirelle

Housecleaning

The Housecleaning Maids do an awesome job of cleaning my house and they are always on time. I love their attention to detail when cleaning - baseboards, ledges, around taps and so much more. I trust them to clean our house even when we aren’t home. I ask them to pay special attention to the bathroom and kitchen but I find they are equally thorough with the rest of the house. It was hard to find a reliable housecleaning service until I started using the Housecleaning Maids. Great service and such nice people!!!

Thanks for your kind words Mirelle! It's much appreciated!

Anna
Anna

House cleaning

Wonderful work! Hired them to do weekly cleaning and our house is the cleanest it's been. Really nice not to have to worry and rush cleaning ourselves, totally worth it.

Thanks you Ana, it's a pleasure working in your house!

More about House Cleaning Maids

Our European cleaning service is backed by a 100 % satisfaction guarantee and years of experience! We provide:

- Regular recurring cleaning service
- Moving cleaning
- Post-renovation cleaning
- Deep cleaning
- One time basic cleaning

We service clients in Oakville, Burlington and Milton. Our goal is to clean your house from top to bottom and give you more time to do the things you really enjoy! For a Free Quote please email or call us and we will be happy to visit your home at your convenience.