House & Apartment Cleaning

Cleaning and Junk Hauling

Calgary
AB
T2W 5G3

Fantastic Service - I hired Wayne and his crew to dejunk and clean a 1200 sq. foot rental property I own that was left in rough shape. They arrived early, did an excellent job and were very flexible in terms of meeting up to review the work and set up payment. I would highly recommend them.

marshafrancis75
marshafrancis75

Cleaning and washing

Calgary
AB
T2W 5G3

They deal with my kitchen, appliances and my Carpet and my husband and I was extremely happy when they finish awesome job

Joanne
Joanne

Detail cleaning kitchen appliances

He was courteous, reliable and knowledgeable. He was on time and not expensive. He did an excellent job in detailing my appliances and they are sparkling clean. I would definitely recommend him to other people. Thank you

More about Davis Cleaning Services

I operate a registered cleaning business
I specialize in residential, commercial, and larger institutional projects, with a focus on:

• Light and heavy-duty cleaning
• Washing windows and exteriors
• Garbage and debris removal
• Housekeeping
• General property maintenance
• Cleaning up construction sites
• Snow removal

I work in an organized, efficient, and safe manner. I am always respectful of clients’ belongings and their confidentiality. I am happy to discuss any project you might have, no matter how big or small. I keep my overhead costs low, so I can offer you the best quote possible. Please contact me today for a free estimate.