Drywall Contractors
Edmonton AB T6W 1S6
Drywall Contractors
Canatlan Construction Inc.

Reviews for Canatlan Construction Inc.

Maurice H.
Maurice H.
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Basement renovation

Construction of 2 new bedrooms in the basement, removal of an unwanted wall, drywall, taping, painting, ceiling stipple, closet and bedroom doors. Also taping and painting of existing drywall in our garage. All work was done to a very high standard and was completed on time. Luis is very conscientious and very professional. We are completely happy with Canatlan’s work and would definitely use their services again. We have recommended Canatlan Construction to our friends and will continue to do so.

Hello Maurice, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your basement looks amazing now, me and my team put lots of pride into this project, it was my pleasure to do business with you, don't hesitate to contact me for future projects.

Greg R.
Greg R.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement Renovation

I am 110% satisfied with the quality of work Canatlan Construction did to finish the basement of my home. They were priced reasonably, worked quickly, were very thorough, and left the work space tidy. Exactly what was promised was delivered and as a home owner that is comforting to know Luis and his crew took care of my needs. I am so satisfied I have referred Canatlan Construction to my friends and family.

Hi Greg Thank you so much for this great Review. It was my pleasure to be part of you project in your home, I am sure you guys enjoining your basement. I will look forward to work in future projects with you.
Canatlan Construction Inc.

More about Canatlan Construction Inc.

Canatlan Construction Inc. is a professional framing and drywall contractor, even thought it was created in 2014 Luis the owner of Canatlan Construction Inc. posses 19 plus year of experience in the industry.
Our commitment is always have your satisfaction on top of our list by combining quality and efficiency, we have all your drywall projects needs contact us today for a free estimates and quotes.