Bracer Ev Sell & Install Electric Vehicle Chargers

Electricians
Bracer Ev Sell & Install Electric Vehicle Chargers

Reviews for Bracer Ev Sell & Install Electric Vehicle Chargers

EV sale & installation

Very professional, courteous, clean work and super easy to deal with. The best part is the on-site no obligation quote - if you accept it, they install it right there and then. Would highly recommend this company and the charger I purchased.

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Bracer EV

We used Bracer EV with the recent purchase of our hybrid vehicle. I worked directly with Graham who was extremely attentive and responsive and provided us with all the information we needed.

The work was done in a timely manner, and we even had to swap out our breaker after 1-2 wks and that was a very smooth and easy process.

I recommend Bracer EV to anyone looking to install a EV charger. Great company and very efficient.

Raman
Raman

Tesla Home Charger Install

I am very pleased with the work that Bracer EV has completed in my home recently. Both the workmanship and the price were to my satisfaction. Graham made the whole experience effortless because of his friendly nature. Mike the Master Electrician and his crew were efficient and professional. They went out of their way to ensure that everything was perfect before leaving. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for your next electrical project, you won't regret it!

Installation of level 2 charger in garage

I bought a Chargepoint charger on sale on Amazon. BracerEv installed it in my garage. I needed an additional breaker installed on my main breaker panel to support the additional run to the garage. Graham was very responsive. It took a while to coordinate a good time to install, but once settled, everything went smoothly. The electricians were professional and the work passed inspection, as should be expected (also arranged by BracerEV).

More about Bracer Ev Sell & Install Electric Vehicle Chargers

Bracer EV Car Charger Stations — We Sell & Install Electric Vehicle Charger Stations. At Bracer EV we know everything about car charger stations. We specialize in Home & Business Electric Vehicle Charger Station Installation and cover the GTA including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Markham etc. Contact Bracer EV ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?