Trydan Electrical Services

Reviews for Trydan Electrical Services

Brandon
Brandon

General Electrical Work

Arrived on time, very friendly and did a great job. Didn't leave a mess and was very affordable. Didn't drag out the work even though he was paid by the hour. 11/10 would hire again.

becky
becky

Replacing light fixtures in stairway landing

Daniel was awesome. He answered my request promptly, then came to look at the job in order to give an accurate, fair estimate. He worked around my schedule and got the job done quickly and professionally.

Stackie371
Stackie371

Electrical - wiring in hot tub

Daniel’s quote came in very competitively priced compared to other electricians in the area. He was on time, no surprise costs and very professional. I would highly recommend him!!

Kris
Kris

Electrical upgrades and installs

Dan did a fabulous job adding extra outlets and changing lights out and switches. Also installed a heated towel rack for us. Was super efficient, very tidy and cleaned up afterwards. Highly recommend!

Ljbridges1
Ljbridges1

Electrical, tiling etc

I’ve used Trydan several times for various work from electrics to tiling and more. Daniel from Trydan is pleasant, helpful and punctual and his prices are fair.

billtischner
billtischner

Kitchen and family room lighting

Dan replaced old outdated track lighting with LED pot lights in our kitchen and family room. His work was excellent . I would strongly recommend Tridan for any projects.

dsinnett
dsinnett

Pot lights in kitchen

Very pleased with the work and placement of potlights. Dan showed us three different lights and we chose what suited us. I would definitely have Dan do all our electrical work. I definitely recommend Dan.

More about Trydan Electrical Services

No job is too big or small. From installing a light, to renovating a kitchen or basement, or a hot tub installation, let me help you. I can pull electrical and building permits, and I am certified, bonded and insured. Give me a call or send an email. Check out ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?