Mississauga ON L5C 2V3

Reviews for Amro General Contracting

sg2010013
sg2010013

New Kitchen, Paint the whole house and bathroom renos

We are very happy with the work Iyad and his brother Humam did for us. We needed new kitchen, painted the whole house and installed bathroom vanity. They were very responsive, fair, honest, and got the job done quickly and efficiently. Definitely would recommend them. Thank you!

Condo renovation

Im very impressed with iyad and his professional team.
I meet iyad in the very beginning to estimate the full renovation of my condo. He was able to give a quote right away on spot, then within 24 hours he was able to send a full quotation with a break down for all the details and prices.
The words won’t explain the great job Amro general contractor did, but if you see the pictures, you can tell how professional they are.
Iyad is a very honest man, and his team are very polite/clean and professional.
I cant believe there is a hard workers in this world like amro team.
The work was done professionally and on time as well.
The price was very reasonable for the volume of work.
Iyad was able to handle the process from a to z,
Management permit/ demolition/ materials delivery/ .....etc all in one.
I highly recommend Amro General Contracting.
Sincerely
Diana

It was our pleasure to serve you
Amro General contracting LTD

Joe
Joe

Basement

Review:

Here are some facts from our basement+ bathroom renovations from Amro:
Iyad was able to give us an estimates on the spot and the formal written quote was provided very quickly thereafter
His quote was both fair and very reasonable and the renovation was completed on budget
The renovation was completed on time as promised
Iyad was very responsive to all our text messages.We sometimes wondered how he finds time to respond so quickly? Anyways We are very impressed!
There were a few frustrations here and there( which was normal for renovations/project like this) but Iyad was able to address all issues in a timely manner and professionally
There was a time when there were challenges to get the huge glass down the stairs (we were a little stressed), but Iyad and his team get the job done even though they had to break the walls and repatched it. Again, we are very impressed!
Iyad is not just the project manager, he is our consultant, advisor, designer and the person we can go to during the course of our renovations as he is not afraid to give out his ideas and point of view
His teams were very decent people, respectful, friendly and hardworking. They always greeted and respected our dog. Thank you for your love to Pappy!
They cleaned up after themselves(basement) and our garage is even cleaner than before! Thank you!
We had to call Iyad back after the renovation to fix a small issue. He was very responsive to our text and came really quickly to fix the issue. We are thankful for that.

This is our first renovation and we are a little nervous and stressed. Iyad, Thank you for showing us that there can be a good and reliable contractor out there like Amro.

As there are always room for improvement in everything we do, Iyad, we hope that you will continue to coach your team to deliver the highest quality of workmanship, attention to details, continue to provide solid supports to your clients before and after the renovations and maintain the highest standard of exceptional customer satisfactions.

Lastly, please convey our regards to all your team members that had came through our house as they have done a good job. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sincerely,
Joe&Julia

Dear joe & Julia
Would like to thank you for giving us some of your valuable time to review our work.
It was our pleasure to serve you, you are such a lovely family with a lovely kids and pappy. Also I would like to mention how generous you guys are, thank you for all the food and beverages you offered to us.
We are very lucky to added such a kind clients to our list like you.
Amro General contracting

Mary in Burlington
Mary in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Ensuite Renovations.

I was very pleased with my bathroom renovation. Iyad was very responsive to all my messages and enquieries. The Job was completed in the time I was promised. They worked around the clock to get the job done. The workers were all certified and cleaned up after themselves everyday. I would definitely recommend these hardworking honest fellows to friends and family.

Mary

Thank you Mary for giving us some your valuable time to review our work, it was our pleasure to serve you.

badshah.rizwan
badshah.rizwan

Kitchen renovation, laundry room renovation, tiling

My whole kitchen Reno was completed in 15 days! Very quick and well done too. They cleaned up after themselves everyday.

Iyad was very responsive! Every text I sent was responded to quickly and he updated me on what materials I needed to purchase.

Thank you rizwan, it was our pleasure to serve you.
Our best regards to you and your family

Neha in Mississauga
Neha in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Condo Renovation

Iyad is an excellent contractor. Made us feel at ease when it was very stressful dealing with the condo management to get approvals. His Team is hard working and gets the job done on time, even if it mean working overtime. We had the condo ready on time for staging for the Realtor.

Dear Neha
Thank you very much for giving us some of your valuable time to review our work, it was really our pleasure to serve you.

Ali
Ali

Full house Reno (second floor, main, basement)

Thank god for a great company.

I knew I had the right person for the job the moment I met Mr Iyad and his team at Amro General Contracting. Picking a contractor was not easy since there are many online and through friends. My project is not your everyday small project, many challenges, it was the whole house, 3 floors, heart of the city, very busy 4 lane road with high traffic and pedestrians, limited parking, many open permits due to a previous contractor conning my family with a large amount of money and horrible job, me(Ali) living in another part of the city and my aging mom, brother and 4 kids living at the job site, different electrician, different spray foam company, different garbage disposal company (all due to previous contractual obligations), over a 100 year old home, semidetached house, so you can imagine the massive task and challenges Mr Iyad was ask to tackle.
After going through many contractors I could not have ask or imagine a better company, team or a person to deal with, but Amro General contracting.
We made many changes, ideas and designs as we went along and it was handled with a smile and professionalism. It felt as though he was part of the family, he was always on site to monitor his team and address any concerns or changes we had, To me communication was very high on the list and I could always reach him.
Mr Iyad and his team checked of every box and beyond on my list in terms of professionalism, communication, price, comfort, time line and most importantly the work, the finishing and becoming a person we will always call a family contracting company, (just like a family doctor or a mechanic)
Let’s face it construction is hard, construction at your only family house is harder, construction at your family house with them living in it while on a tight budget, time line and results is much harder and I can not thank Amro General Contracting enough.

Highly recommend Amro General Contracting.

Ali.

Thank you very much Ali for giving us some of your valuable time, as we know you are super busy spending most of your time out of country.
It's really our pleasure to serve you and your beautiful family, your job site was full of emotions especially with you very generous mom.
All our best wishes to you and your family, god bless you guys.

Sanjay G.
Sanjay G.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Flooring, paint and bathrooms

He is a great contractor to work with . Very calm and composed to listen to your problems and work towards them. You will definitely have great experience working with him

It was our pleasure to serve you.

Ivana in Toronto
Ivana in Toronto

Condo renovation and touch up

Amro contracting did my renovation last year so when I moved and needed my condo renovated I immediately contacted Iyad. Iyad coordinated so we start on first day my place was available- I wanted to change the shower appliances and Iyad advised me to stick with same company to save money and not have to break tiles- when the sink and lights I ordered didn’t fit, Iyad rescheduled his plumber and electrician to when parts arrived-Iyad is fast to respond and his team works hard and fast- we changed the flooring in entire condo, changed the vanities and all lighting mirrors and faucets and sinks and all the doors in condo- when I needed to buy the right shower faucet and head Iyad picked me up and took me to Home Depot so we can choose one with same controller- when I needed to add things to the contractor Iyad complied and did few items not on the contract - his team is always there to help and his plumber fixed the faucet in my other condo when the pressure was low - he is very reliable and finishes the task quickly and there are never any loose ends

Hello Ivana
We really appreciate your review, actually the words are not enough for you, but I would say you are the best Ivana.

Alifaqir77
Alifaqir77

Complete Condo Renovation

I would really like to take this moment to thank Amro’s company for all what they did for me! They really went above and beyond what I was expecting to complete the job with in the time frame that was agreed on ( which was really short) but the whole team hold themselves VERY accountable and responsible in front of me to complete 100% the required job! They stayed longer hours, were VERY friendly and VERY understandable to my situation!
I can definitely relay on them for future and definitely will keep asking their help for future as well!
I can’t thank you enough team!
VERY GREAT Job guys!!
You really deserve every penny you got!

Thank you very much Mr Ali, it was our pleasure to serve you.

More about Amro General Contracting

Why AMRO is the best company in GTA to finish your Dream Basement?

1) We Have More than 10 Years’ experience:
We are expert in home renovations and basement finishing, with over than 10 years’ experience we are able to build your dream basement in the easiest and fastest ways.

2) We cover all GTA Area:
We are able to serve you anywhere in GTA, You Just give us a call then one of our team members will be with you within 24 hours for a free Estimation.

3) We are certified and insured:
We always hire a certified people for our projects (especially for plumbing and electrical works). Also we are insured up to 2 million dollars Liability

4) Reasonable Prices:
Comparing to other companies in the market, our prices are very reasonable and it could be the Lowest, and we are able to do a price match.

5) We use a good materials:
We always like our work to speak about us, that’s why we never use cheap quality materials, we always go with the high standard materials.

6) We Provide you Zero Headache and Zero Surprises:
Once you give us the order to start, you will live in a peace of mind, because we are able to supply all the needed materials from A to Z, we will ask you only about your taste in colours and materials quality, will provide you with all samples to choose. Even you can just give us the keys and come after a while to find it completely finished. Also will never surprise you with any extra cost, the price and the service you have in the estimation will be the same till we finish, unless you liked our service and decided to give us extra Job.

7) Friendly and flexible:
We hardly use the words (No, I can’t, not my problem, I don’t want to) with our clients, once you hire us you will see how much we care about your satisfaction.

8) Flexible Payments and financing:
We are very flexible in payments methods, you just choose the way you like to pay and we are good with that, and you can easily spread out the payment during the work period till we finish the work with your last payment. Also we can provide you with a financial companies for home renovation loans, and will follow up to make sure you got this loan.

9) We Love referrals:
The main Goal in Amro General Contacting is referrals. We believe in word of mouth marketing, that’s why will never leave our clients with no satisfaction.

10) Hard workers and never stop:
Once you hire us to do your basement you will get really surprise how much we are fast, and we never stop working even in the weekends (every day for us is a Monday), the work in your basement will be continuous till we completely finish within the schedule or earlier (but no delays).