Mississauga ON L5C 2V3
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Mississauga  >  Amro General Contracting

Reviews for Amro General Contracting

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Basement finish; new hardwood stairs (main and basement stairs); new tub and tile; front porch enclosure;

Extremely satisfied with the work done this summer. On schedule, on budget, and the estimate fell in the mid-range of quotes from 3 other companies. Project manager Iyad was always reachable, and sensitive to questions and concerns all through the process. Well done.

Thank you Rick, it was our pleasure to serve you, and we are very happy to know such a people like you, my best wishes to and your family.

Anan in Mississauga
Anan in Mississauga

Laminate flooring

I hired Amro General Contracting to install laminate floor and I highly recommend this company, the job needs two days at least, they finished it perfectly in one day, after they done everything was clean and no dust left behind. Their prices were great compared to other companies price estimates, the work team hard workers and they are very friendly

Anan Al Halabi

Thank you Anan for reviewing our work it was our pleasure to serve. Our best regards to you and your family

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

kitchen renovation

They are doing a complete redesign/renovation for the kitchen and other home parts in a very experienced and stylish manner. Amazing attention to detail and incredibly responsive. They far exceeded all the expectations These guys are full service -- from creating the design to following through in making it exactly as it was planned. They are care and work hard to make one's renovations go smoothly.‎

Thank you for reviewing our work, it was our pleasure to serve you and actually your taste made our job great

Manzar in Toronto
Manzar in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement Renovation

I am very happy with their commitment and time management. They are realy very professional and was able to deliver in given budget and time. I would highly recommend them to others.

It was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for reviewing our work

Bracken  in Mississauga
Bracken in Mississauga

Basement renovation

I hired amro general contracting to finish my basement. I had nothing but a good experience with them! All of the workers were professional and very respectful. They met my tight dead line I needed to have and the job turned out amazing. I would recommend them 100% them to anyone looking for some home renovations by a great contractor!

Thank you bracken for reviewing our work, it was our pleasure to serve you and know such a great people like you.
Thank you for everything.
Amro general contracting

Joseph in Mississauga
Joseph in Mississauga

Finishing my basement

I called more than 10 different contractors and had more than 5 estimations , I did not choose the cheapest one but I moved with Amro (Iyad) and I was lucky to proceed with them.
They did finish my basement on time and did a nice work , I can tell immediately when I see contractors whether they are professionals nor not ... (lets say based on my 30 years of experience in corporate) but you never can tell if the contractors are going to commit and deliver on time before jumping to another client.
Amro guys did both and I am fully satisfied with the work they did .. I have attached some pics that I took with my iPhone not really good quality photos ... sorry .
Thanks

Joseph

Thank you for reviewing our work,It was our pleasure to serve you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen reno

Guys since the resonalble estimation from Iyad till the delivery day ,you can not believe it they did all perfectly as promised even though I am that type never trust contractors but now I can say trust Amro Guys.... I am posting some pics here.
Just as FYI: I never do reviews but Amro guys deserve it.

Thanks guys

Sam

Thank you Sam for giving us some of your time to review our work, it was our pleasure to serve you.
Thank for everything and our best regards to you and your family
Regards

Heena in Mississauga
Heena in Mississauga

Unprofessional and Terrible Finishing

Terrible experience, would not recommend this company.
Rushed job, had to look over several aspects and having to keep repeat myself.
Rushed through finishing the basement in 3 weeks, then took a 3 week break and came back to finish it off in 2 days.
They never cleaned up, left a place a mess. Very upsetting, and full of excuses when you try and explain what they need to do to fix it. Eyad also has the nerve to say ‘well if you wanted professional finishing you have to pay more, I have professionals finishing another basement right now’, lol, really?
wouldn’t recommend them, find some professionals. He took us to see basements he completed I told him at the time I want a clean finish and he said absolutely.
Cupboards left dirty, a stair was over sanded and then not varnished properly, doors cut and not sanded underneath, ever put in the toilet accessories, they did the flooring and then painted.. paint stains all over the laminate :(
Added pics to show you proof.

Hello Heena
Thank you for reviewing our work, these reviews make us a better contractors.
but I can't believe after all the efforts that we did, and all the changes that you asked for free which is worth thousands of dollars and you are still not satisfied. maybe we don't deserve the 10/10 but I'm very sure we deserve much more than zero, and I hope the readers understand that some people you can't please them which is Heena one of them.
unfortunately this website doesn't have the option to upload pics on the review response but please go to your laptop and copy the following link to see the real pictures: https://www.facebook.com/1058861007573067/posts/1577574579035038/
you can notice from the pictures how clean and professionally we leave the site, but some people don't understand that we are a contractors not a house-maid.

Mo Taqtaq in Mississauga
Mo Taqtaq in Mississauga

Washrooms

Im astonished and greatly satisfied with the service quality and time Amro Contracting has delivered, staff are honest and hard working they pay attention to details and suggested the best options to my washrooms. I do recommend Amro to everyone who seeks professional renovation jobs and construction.gov

Thank you Mo for everything, thank you for being so generous with us thank you for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure to serve you and to know a people such like you.

Moh in Mississauga
Moh in Mississauga

Kitchen & Washrooms

I got an easy & fast service ,I am fully satisfied and would is strongly recommend Amro general contracting. It’s been a while since the renovation was done but looking at it now seems like it just was done.
Thanks

Thank you Moh for reviewing our work, we now how much you are busy and still you gave us a time to do the review, you are so generous.
It was our pleasure to serve you.

More about Amro General Contracting

Why AMRO is the best company in GTA to finish your Dream Basement?

1) We Have More than 10 Years’ experience:
We are expert in home renovations and basement finishing, with over than 10 years’ experience we are able to build your dream basement in the easiest and fastest ways.

2) We cover all GTA Area:
We are able to serve you anywhere in GTA, You Just give us a call then one of our team members will be with you within 24 hours for a free Estimation.

3) We are certified and insured:
We always hire a certified people for our projects (especially for plumbing and electrical works). Also we are insured up to 2 million dollars Liability

4) Reasonable Prices:
Comparing to other companies in the market, our prices are very reasonable and it could be the Lowest, and we are able to do a price match.

5) We use a good materials:
We always like our work to speak about us, that’s why we never use cheap quality materials, we always go with the high standard materials.

6) We Provide you Zero Headache and Zero Surprises:
Once you give us the order to start, you will live in a peace of mind, because we are able to supply all the needed materials from A to Z, we will ask you only about your taste in colours and materials quality, will provide you with all samples to choose. Even you can just give us the keys and come after a while to find it completely finished. Also will never surprise you with any extra cost, the price and the service you have in the estimation will be the same till we finish, unless you liked our service and decided to give us extra Job.

7) Friendly and flexible:
We hardly use the words (No, I can’t, not my problem, I don’t want to) with our clients, once you hire us you will see how much we care about your satisfaction.

8) Flexible Payments and financing:
We are very flexible in payments methods, you just choose the way you like to pay and we are good with that, and you can easily spread out the payment during the work period till we finish the work with your last payment. Also we can provide you with a financial companies for home renovation loans, and will follow up to make sure you got this loan.

9) We Love referrals:
The main Goal in Amro General Contacting is referrals. We believe in word of mouth marketing, that’s why will never leave our clients with no satisfaction.

10) Hard workers and never stop:
Once you hire us to do your basement you will get really surprise how much we are fast, and we never stop working even in the weekends (every day for us is a Monday), the work in your basement will be continuous till we completely finish within the schedule or earlier (but no delays).