Mississauga ON L5C 2V3

Reviews for Amro General Contracting

CHESTER from Mississauga
CHESTER from Mississauga

Basement Renovation

They immediately started the work as soon as we signed up. They finished on time and exceeded our expectations. Our basement looks very nice. I would highly recommend these guys.

Thank you Cheaster for reviewing our work, in addition of our work, your taste in the colors turned your basement to this beautiful conclusion.
It was our pleasure to serve you

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House renovation

I hired Amro to renovate my rental property. Overall I’m very satisfied with the work. Iyad is very responsive and easy to work with. The team came back to fix some minor issues and I appreciated that.

Thank you very much for reviewing our work, it was our pleasure to serve you.

Ajit
Ajit

Basement renovation

Our basement renovation project was done by Amro. They did a very good job of managing the project and making sure it was completed on time. They took good care of the main floor to make sure it was not affected by the work.

Iyad was easy to work with. He made sure the work done is of good quality and to our satisfaction. We requested for few minor adjustments, which he accommodated.

Overall good work and excellent service. Will be happy to recommend Amro to anyone planning to do similar renovation.

Thank you Ajit for giving us some of your valued time to review our work, it was our pleasure to serve you and very happy to know people such as you and your family.

Thinaja
Thinaja

Kitchen Renovation

I really love how my kitchen looks right now. We also had some issues with cabinets after the renovation and he will not give up until we are 100 percent satisfied with the renovation. That is what I really appreciate the most. Definitely easy person to work with.

Thank you thinaja for reviewing our work, it was our pleasure to serve you.

Private User reviews Acton, ON

Highly recommended. Perfect job. Reasonable price.

Very detail oriented work with perfection. Very professional . After work left house very clean. Highly recommended. Trust worthy . Finished whole basement and main area work on given estimated time. Impressed with quality of work. Keep it up IYAD.

Thank you very much for reviewing our work, it was our pleasure to serve you, and more happy to know people such like you.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Complete basement renovation (2 bedroom self contained apartment)

I interviewed 5 contractors before deciding to hire Lyad. I am so happy I did. The project came in in time, on budget, the quality of the work is outstanding and most importantly for me- he took care of Absolutely everything. I didn’t have to make one single trip to Home Depot, he sent me pictures , brought me samples to choose from etc. That to me made a world of difference as a single mother with a full time job and a lot of competing priorities I really had no time and needed some one that I could trust and depend on. His team worked around the clock until the project was completed. I can’t say enough. Would highly recommend Lyad and his team.

Thank you Brenda for given us some of your valued time to review our work, it was really our pleasure to serve you. and thank you for the referrals as well.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Basement finish; new hardwood stairs (main and basement stairs); new tub and tile; front porch enclosure;

Extremely satisfied with the work done this summer. On schedule, on budget, and the estimate fell in the mid-range of quotes from 3 other companies. Project manager Iyad was always reachable, and sensitive to questions and concerns all through the process. Well done.

Thank you Rick, it was our pleasure to serve you, and we are very happy to know such a people like you, my best wishes to and your family.

Anan in Mississauga
Anan in Mississauga

Laminate flooring

I hired Amro General Contracting to install laminate floor and I highly recommend this company, the job needs two days at least, they finished it perfectly in one day, after they done everything was clean and no dust left behind. Their prices were great compared to other companies price estimates, the work team hard workers and they are very friendly

Anan Al Halabi

Thank you Anan for reviewing our work it was our pleasure to serve. Our best regards to you and your family

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

kitchen renovation

They are doing a complete redesign/renovation for the kitchen and other home parts in a very experienced and stylish manner. Amazing attention to detail and incredibly responsive. They far exceeded all the expectations These guys are full service -- from creating the design to following through in making it exactly as it was planned. They are care and work hard to make one's renovations go smoothly.‎

Thank you for reviewing our work, it was our pleasure to serve you and actually your taste made our job great

Manzar in Toronto
Manzar in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Renovation

I am very happy with their commitment and time management. They are realy very professional and was able to deliver in given budget and time. I would highly recommend them to others.

It was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for reviewing our work

More about Amro General Contracting

Why AMRO is the best company in GTA to finish your Dream Basement?

1) We Have More than 10 Years’ experience:
We are expert in home renovations and basement finishing, with over than 10 years’ experience we are able to build your dream basement in the easiest and fastest ways.

2) We cover all GTA Area:
We are able to serve you anywhere in GTA, You Just give us a call then one of our team members will be with you within 24 hours for a free Estimation.

3) We are certified and insured:
We always hire a certified people for our projects (especially for plumbing and electrical works). Also we are insured up to 2 million dollars Liability

4) Reasonable Prices:
Comparing to other companies in the market, our prices are very reasonable and it could be the Lowest, and we are able to do a price match.

5) We use a good materials:
We always like our work to speak about us, that’s why we never use cheap quality materials, we always go with the high standard materials.

6) We Provide you Zero Headache and Zero Surprises:
Once you give us the order to start, you will live in a peace of mind, because we are able to supply all the needed materials from A to Z, we will ask you only about your taste in colours and materials quality, will provide you with all samples to choose. Even you can just give us the keys and come after a while to find it completely finished. Also will never surprise you with any extra cost, the price and the service you have in the estimation will be the same till we finish, unless you liked our service and decided to give us extra Job.

7) Friendly and flexible:
We hardly use the words (No, I can’t, not my problem, I don’t want to) with our clients, once you hire us you will see how much we care about your satisfaction.

8) Flexible Payments and financing:
We are very flexible in payments methods, you just choose the way you like to pay and we are good with that, and you can easily spread out the payment during the work period till we finish the work with your last payment. Also we can provide you with a financial companies for home renovation loans, and will follow up to make sure you got this loan.

9) We Love referrals:
The main Goal in Amro General Contacting is referrals. We believe in word of mouth marketing, that’s why will never leave our clients with no satisfaction.

10) Hard workers and never stop:
Once you hire us to do your basement you will get really surprise how much we are fast, and we never stop working even in the weekends (every day for us is a Monday), the work in your basement will be continuous till we completely finish within the schedule or earlier (but no delays).