J.S.K. Heating & Cooling LTD

Toronto ON M8V 0A3
J.S.K. Heating & Cooling LTD

Reviews for J.S.K. Heating & Cooling LTD

Replace Gas valve

Called jsk heating and cooling when my furnace stop working on one of the coldest days of the year. They sent out a technician who was very knowledgeable and diagnosed the problem to be the gas valve. They changed out the old valve with the new one and cleaned the furnace. Now my furnace is purring like a kitten again.
Would highly recommend jsk heating and cooling. Thanks again guys!!!!

Rob Mcmullen  in Etobicoke
Rob Mcmullen in Etobicoke

rooftop ac unit

Rooftop ac unit stopped running. The guys at j.s.k had it repaired and running day after I called them. Easy to deal with and very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New furnace

When my heating stopped working I called several company's and he was the only one to show up (was a snow storm) he showed me what the problem was and that I had a cracked heat exchanger (showed me the split/crack). He had a new furnace installed the same day as a emergency install at no extra cost. Great install price

JRose in Etobicoke
JRose in Etobicoke

A Local Business You'd Recommend to Your Family & Friends...

The work is immaculate, and this business is professional, respectful of your home... and great conversation too! What I value so much is how honest he is about quotes and supplies and the work to be done. Instead of replacing a part, I was told it just needed a proper cleaning, and he did it for me free of charge! Highly recommend!

More about J.S.K. Heating & Cooling LTD

We provide sales, service and installation of all types of furnaces, boilers, roof top units , air conditioners, water heaters, refrigeration equipment, gas lines, gas equipment and much more. Available 24/ 7. Licensed, insured and experienced mechanics. Need a new furnace, roof top unit and/ or air conditioner? Call 416 ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke?