Richmond Hill ON L4E 0Y2

Reviews for Modern Design Electric Inc

Aman
Aman

Potlights and Tv Mounting

We had potlights done all over the house, as well as created electrical outlets above fireplace to have tv mounted there. The work was well done and clean. They were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends.

Thank you so much! Hope to work with you again.

Princessnwg
Princessnwg

Installation of pot lights and other light fixtures

Professional knowledgeable courteous service, very punctual, they did a great job and completed it in a timely manner. Would hire them again for my next project.

Thank you very much, you were wonderful to work with.

vidashahsavar
vidashahsavar

House renovation

Some of the work he has done for us has included getting rid of all of those nasty cable and cords connected to our TV that is attached to our brick fire place. He has also installed outdoor lights and fans, reinstalled a vintage doorbell system that was screwed up by other workers and the list goes on and on.

Looking forward to working with you again.

Vibe G.
Vibe G.

New house build....all electrical.

Took ownership of the complete project and completed ahead of planned schedule. Pleasure to work with Amir.

Pleasure working with you as well!

justin l.
justin l.

Entire home renovation

416-826-7990
Richmond Hill
L4E 5B2

Modern Design Electric was able to complete all the work I requested in a professional and timely manner. They're able to tackle any request I gave them. I would highly recommend using them for any renovations! A++++++ service. THANK YOU!

You are very welcome and we thank you for your recommendation!

Nelson S.
Nelson S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Potlights

The potlights look absolutely amazing in my house I could not believe how fast and efficient the crew were at Modern Design
They left making sure I was 100% sasitfied
I will definitely use them again in the future
Highly recommended!

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like your new lights! We love hearing our customers are happy with the service.

melica
melica
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Potlights

Very professional, able to install potlights for the whole house, as well he provided a very reasonable rate. Overall satisfied with performance, and quality of work!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

joshalbert18
joshalbert18
1 review , ON

Potlights

I have to say, this was the most efficient and easy experience ever. The electrician was so kind and honest about his work. I had 10 potlights installed and when I get into my new place I will definitely use this company again.

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to it again!

More about Modern Design Electric Inc

Welcome to Modern Design Electric Inc
Consider us if you would like professional electricians with a background in mechanics, contracting and renovation to be your trusted adviser for your lighting needs.
With over 20 years of experience at your disposal and Master Electrician on staff.
Call to discuss what is possible.