Luxy General Construction Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Burlington ON L7M 1C8
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Burlington  >  Luxy General Construction Inc.

Review for Luxy General Construction Inc.

Basement drywall

I needed a drywall installer as the next step for finishing my basement. Goran from Luxy General Construction, came highly recommended by another trade and he lived up to and surpassed my expectations for customer service.

He went above and beyond to accommodate me, was flexible with timing when the project was delayed by another trade, came when he said he would and all his workers were very courteous and hardworking. He worked very hard to keep the dust (unavoidable with drywall) to a minimum. In addition, the work looks fantastic!

Any time I need drywall, or any time I need a general contractor for a job, I will definitely call Goran. He did everything in his power to make sure I was happy with the job. I recommend him without hesitation.