Eminence Group

A Dalpe in Cambridge
A Dalpe in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Basement Renovation

Eminence Group did a great job on our basement renovation, from demolition of an old 1970’s rec room to completion of a finished space. Including new electrical, wall construction, insulation, drywall, painting & flooring. Extremely trustworthy we left Matt to schedule and complete everything each day and just went off to work ourselves. ( Sorry about leaving you with the dog .. but we think he misses your company… )
Right from the beginning it was obvious Matt was different from other contractors who came to quote the job. He took the time to answer all of our questions, give us suggestions and he was very patient with us. This attention to detail really showed in all of his work and the finished room was better than our expectations. All work performed was top quality, done on schedule and within the agreed cost.
Would HIGHLY recommend him (and have to friends and co-workers) to anyone considering a home renovation.

dorelopcianu
dorelopcianu
1 review Waterloo, ON

Basement renovation

In January of this year while looking for a company to renovate our basement we came across Eminence group.Our objective was to find a company who's estimate was reasonable,do a good quality work and finish the work on time.Now when the renovations are done I can say that all these expectations were met and even more.As a home owner I can honestly say that it was a pleasure to deal with Matt and Eminence group and while in my 50's I have never met a contractor with such a great attitude like Matt.I have already recommended this company to all my friends and I think that a company like this one with all the above named qualities is hard to find.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Kitchener?