TNT Removal

Reviews for TNT Removal

Lynn M.
Lynn M.

Junk removal

He was great! So helpful with prompt service and the prices can’t be beat! I’m glad I met Tom! Best junk removal service I have ever dealt with!

Thanks for the great review :)

Lanett
Lanett

Junk Removal

I was VERY impressed with TNT Removal. Tom responded to my initial request quite quickly, the rates were great and he was very professional to deal with.

It is important to me that the companies I choose to work with are socially responsible - and I was very happy to hear that TNT Removal attempts to re-home gently used items instead of just disposing of all pieces.

I will definitely work with them again and recommend to anyone needing their services.

Thanks so much for the amazing review

juliflemming1
juliflemming1

clearing of basement

Tom is a absolute joy! he is friendly, fair priced, efficient. i can not speak any more highly of him. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING HIM.

Thanks Juli I appreciate the review :)

fourgypsies
fourgypsies

Garbage removal

Very quick, professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this business. Quote was given my pictures I sent and pick up was the next day!! Awesome service

Thanks so much for the review :) glad you were satisfied

More about TNT Removal

Welcome to TNT Removal...a giving company
We're inspired and driven by family values. We will help rid you of your junk and help the community in the mean time. Ask us how!