New Again Cleaning

Kos
Kos
1 review Langley, BC

Gutter Cleaning Project

My gutters look great! I am grateful for meeting Ryan through the Home Stars professional service request. He responded within a few days of my post, and we promptly scheduled a meeting. I showed him what I wanted done, he pointed out areas that required attention, and he walked me through how he would finish the project quickly and safely. Ryan had a gentle confidence and humility in him that put me at ease as we talked. I can appreciate that he had taken the necessary steps to be well trained in his line of work as it shows dedication to his craft. On cleaning day, Ryan and Will showed up early, worked quickly and efficiently without taking a break. I was surprised that he pointed out potential issues and suggested DIY repairs, such as replacing rusty screws in the gutter hangers, which showed that he cared about his customers and that he had my best interest in mind. There were streaks on a few of my windows from his cleaning solution over spray, Ryan replied quickly to my email about the problem, and he came by to clean it up a few days later. My wife and I are thankful for the affordable rate that he offered us, and we took the opportunity to be part of the New Again annual service program to clean out our gutters.

Kos,

It was a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for the glowing review, we look forward to continuing to work for you!

tinnes
tinnes
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Exterior house washing.

The contractor was asked to wash our siding and clean the exterior of our two-story house and shop. They were very patient, thorough and the work was excellent.

It was a pleasure to work for you guys! I hope to continue to serve you in the future!

JamesDH  in Langley
JamesDH in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Roof and window cleaning

Friendly, professional and reliable. From beginning to end, Ryan at New Again was a pleasure to deal with. Rates were very reasonable; will be hiring their services again! For years I had been battling moss growth on my roof but not anymore!

It was a pleasure to work for you James. That moss didn't stand a chance with our roof soft wash process! We look forward to contuining to keep your home looking New Again!

Juanita in Winnipeg
Juanita in Winnipeg
1 review Delta, BC

Carpet cleaning

Accidentally flooded part of my living room carpet. Ryan did a great job of cleaning not just the flooded parts but the rest as well! He's friendly and uses environmentally friendly products.

Thanks for the review Jaunita! It was a pleasure to help you out with your flooded carpet. Anytime you need help please feel free to call!

More about New Again Cleaning

At New Again Exterior Cleaning our aim is to provide you with the best customer service as a fully integrated exterior cleaning services provider. We are certified by the UAMCC in Roof Cleaning and Wood Restoration, and are always looking to upgrade our training and knowledge. We believe in educating prospective clients as to the safest methods to cleaning your property.

Our founder is the BC rep for the UAMCC Environmental Awareness committee, and we are committed environmentally friendly cleaning, seeking ways to use the least amount of water and chemicals in our process.

Centrally located in Surrey BC, on the border of Delta and New Westminster, our commercial division services much of southwestern BC. Our residential services division provides service to Surrey, Delta, New West and the surrounding areas.

Commercial Pressure Washing