Vacuum Sales & Service
Ottawa ON K1Z 6A9

Reviews for MJM Vacuum

1 review Ottawa, ON

Review MJM Vacuum

John did a terrific job repairing my Electrolux and installing all new parts so that I now have something that will last for years.. He is very experienced, servicing a variety of brands, very honest and clear in explaining the services required and truly cares about keeping the customer satisfied.

Alain in
Alain in
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent services and really a savior!!!

I discovered an old central vac (30 years +) at my cottage that is no longer produced by the Manufacturer Simson-Sears. I had lost the hose as well as the accessories and John was able to adapt a current model hose to fit the non standard size of our existing wall outlet. He also advise me on how to clean and operate efficiently my old central vac when no one else could help me with this very old equipment. I would highly recommend you contact him in complex situation since he was really a savior to us and save us significant money in the process!

Vicky in Welland
Vicky in Welland
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

I highly recommend MJM Vacuums for their products, friendly and honest service and product knowledge. I purchased an Airstream 100 here and it's a great vacuum. Great to support local small business. I highly recommend this store.
Vicky M

Hanna W from Etobicoke
Hanna W from Etobicoke
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rare jewel of of excellent service

I have an old Miele vacuum, I just can't part with and insist of getting missing or broken parts fixed. John has saved the days of my Miele three times so far in the last 5 years. He is an exceptional person and knowledgeable technician.
Thank you.