Lumos Electric Inc

Reviews for Lumos Electric Inc

Michael in Newmarket
Michael in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent Rob was really great in handling things for us.; very impressed.

Excellent Rob was great in handling things; great with customers and very efficient; would recommend them to anyone. They were in and out of my building quick; also Rob took the the time to help with my sign; recommend someone to make suggestions.

Thanks Michael! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

mikeandvirg in Nepean
mikeandvirg in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

installing bathroom ventillation and bedroom fixtures

From start to finish the professionalism was there. From the email correspondence prior to scheduling the work right up to the day of the installation. They were courteous and professional. They took great care while in my home to ensure that everything was protected and in the same condition as they arrived. They cleaned up everything. I am super impressed with this company, and would use them again in a heart beat. if you want a job done right, and want to support local, then give these guys a call. You will not regret your decision.

Thanks for the great review Mike & Virginia! We hope you enjoy the new fans.

the MacKays in Nepean
the MacKays in Nepean

Hot tub wiring

Lumos Electric wired the breaker and panel for our new hot tub. Rob was very knowledgeable and provided great customer service. The job was done in a very neat and professional manner. I would recommend
Lumos for any or all of your electrical needs.

Regards,
Scott MacKay

Thanks Scott! We hope you enjoy the new hot tub!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of ceiling fans, pot lights, bathroom fixtures

Needed overhead lighting/ceiling fans in bedrooms. Scott offered suggestions on pot lights for hallway, showers, closets and updating smoke detectors, which we took his advice on. They look great. He and Blain were very friendly, punctual, efficient and clean. Would highly recommend Lumos Electric for any of your electrical needs.

Invoice # 10137

Thank you very much! We hope you enjoy your new home for a long time!

john in Ottawa
john in Ottawa

Excellent Service

Scott is very helpful and very responsive to any questions I had during the work. I would highly recommend Lumos to friends and family.
Very reasonable cost associated with my scope of work.

Thank John, we are glad you are all set up and prepared for the next power outage!

bahara in Ottawa
bahara in Ottawa

Installation of Ceiling Fan, Ceiling light and wall plug

Scott Cleator of Lumos Electric installed a ceiling fan & kitchen ceiling light, and a wall plug (complete new installation with wiring and all). I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and the work completed by Scott. I walked into the house and could not even tell someone had worked with this big job. House was left immaculate and the work was done so well that you cannot tell that it was not part of the new built. Thank you for such excellent work, I would highly recommend him and his company for any electrical work required in your home.

Thank you very much Bani! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the finished product.

Brayden in Nepean
Brayden in Nepean

Hot Tub and Security Cameras

Scott and his team were excellent! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an electrician. They were punctual, organized and clearly communicated with me throughout the job. Thanks again!

We really appreciate the feedback Brayden and hope you are able to enjoy the hot tub lots!

Andrea in Ottawa
Andrea in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Light fixture install and central vac outlet

Quick, clean and efficient! While on the job site, Scott was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with the final products. Would definitely recommend for any electrical needs!

Thanks Andrea! It was a pleasure working with you and Mike. Would be glad to help you out with anything in the future.

Audrey in London
Audrey in London

Electrical fixes

Lumos is AMAZING. They responded to me right away. I bought a new house that had some electrical quirks. They were identified quickly and fixed immediately. The work was done so quickly that I had a few other things fixed, too. Great value for my money. I could not be happier. If you're looking for an excellent company with great customer service, this is the one! Thank you!!!

Thanks Audrey! We are glad to assist you in making your new home safer/operate properly and that you feel you got the most of your hard earned money!

Jeanette in Kanata
Jeanette in Kanata

An absolute 10/10

Scott did an excellent job. He was punctual, thorough, professional and a really nice guy. He was willing to work with me to get to the best outcome, and he even waited patiently while I made up my mind! I would definitely hire him again for future work.

Thanks for the great review Jeanette! We were glad to help you with the lighting updates!

More about Lumos Electric Inc