Acadia Drywall

Celeste in Richmond Hill
Celeste in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Aurora, ON

drywall repair

I had to replace the all plumbing pipes in my home. I hired Bruno at Acadia Drywall to cut out and repair all the ceilings that had to be accessed to fix the pipes and he did a fantastic job. Bruno came out to do the work within 2 days of calling him. He and his crew were very professional, clean and efficient. I am very picky when choosing trades to work inside my home and I was very pleased with the amazing work Bruno did. I am planning to hire him again for a new renovation. I highly recommend Acadia Drywall.

Tim in Richmond Hill
Tim in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Master bedroom and Master bath Renovation

My company is MCL and I work exclusively with ultra net worth clients. I recently hired Bruno and his team to demolish and rebuild a luxury master bedroom and master bathroom project. They were extremely professional, clean and came in on time and on budget. Bruno and his team are excellent workers with a solid work ethic. I had no issues trusting Bruno and his men in my client’s home. I have since used Bruno several times and I highly recommend him.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Aurora?