TB Painting

Toronto ON M1N 1V8

Reviews for TB Painting

K S in Scarborough
K S in Scarborough

Excellent work - external house painting job

Toby was professional from the start - very responsive, comprehensive quotation, all prep done with excellent communication. The job was done on time, as agreed and with excellent results (house hasn’t looked this good in a long time ...). Toby runs a great crew and has high standards. I was very pleased with all aspects of working with TB Painting and recommend heartily without reservation.

Thank you very much for your very kind words, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. I hope we can come together again in the future.
Cheers!

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Excellent results from a super nice guy!

Toby just finished a painting project at our house and we could not be more pleased with the results. His work was impeccable and he completed the job within the estimated timeframe provided. Toby kept his work area tidy and contained as he worked his way through the house, which was very much appreciated considering we were in and out with kids while he was here. Toby was an excellent communicator through the whole process, from the time of showing up at our house to provide a quote, right through to providing the final invoice. On top of all that, he's just a super lovely and trustworthy guy, which means a lot when you have someone working in your house for a period of time. I would not hesitate to recommend TB Painting for your painting job!

Thanks you very much for the kind words Julia. That means a lot to me. It was a pleasure working with you on this project, and I hope to get together again to tackle another one.
I strive for customer satisfaction and I am very thrilled to have met yours.
Thanks again and have a great weekend!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Tricky project, Amazing Results!

My husband and I were back and forth about this project for a few months now... planning a few days to paint became a huge undertaking!
We were painting on 2 levels, and up the stairs all the way to a Skylight.
That s when we decided to call TB Painting. Toby cane and priced reasonably and booked us in!
He completed the work efficiently, on time and he kept the space very clean... this goes a long way for a family with a 3 year old like ours!
We could not be happier with TB Painting and we are already planning our next project.
Thank you Toby!!