Studio Aluminum Inc

Reviews for Studio Aluminum Inc

Barinder in Toronto
Barinder in Toronto

Eavestroughs and soffit/facia install

I hired studio aluminum to do my eavestroughs and soffit/fascia along with the capping around my flat roof garage. One day after they installed everything the capping around the garage started coming off with the wind. I immediately let the owner (Rey) know about the issue and he assured me he would take care of it. He never showed up even after countless phone calls and texts. Whenever I could get a hold of him he continued to assure me he would come fix the issue, but never came through. A few months later the soffits on one side of my house came off after a windy day. Again Rey was no where to be found. Had to call another company to fix it out of my pocket. The damage to the capping around the garage has only got worse and will probably have to redo the whole thing. What a disaster. I highly recommend to stay away from Studio Aluminum and not trust a word Rey the owner tells you.

Karina.083
Karina.083

House renovation

My experience with Rey and Studio Aluminum was excellent. The quote was reasonable, the work completed in a timely manner, as well the quality of work-excellent. We will not hesitate to call on Studio Aluminum in the future. Rey even went above and beyond supplying a piece of soffit to replace an area that became damaged (originally installed by another contractor a few years previously) without charge. I would whole heartedly recommend Rey and Studio Aluminum.

More about Studio Aluminum Inc

Studio Aluminum is a highly recommended, family-owned business. We have over 25 years of combined experience serving the GTA community and surrounding areas. Our business strives to provide customers with exceptional quality, timely completion of work, superior service, and guaranteed satisfaction. We offer services and materials for seamless gutters and ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Brampton?